Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tuesday 27th September

You need to read your response to Karen's post again - you were wound up.....

As for mirrors they break when I look in them so I don't bother any more.

Not at all...as ive stated already, not wound up...half agree with her.

If you think thats wound up then...well...you shouldnt be on this forum sunshine

Never a truer word spoken i suspect.

On Saturday WGC were more about physical football than playing football. Far to many fouls given away and too many off the ball incidents. We did not rise to their toughness at all and just keep our heads and scored some good goals.

On Saturday WGC were more about physical football than playing football. Far to many fouls given away and too many off the ball incidents. We did not rise to their toughness at all and just keep our heads and scored some good goals.

This is what i fear WGC have come to...last season we definately lacked a bit of physicality, this season it seems weve gone the other way...Leader on the pitch is the instigator i feel most of the times.

Still its LC and Hertfords now to lose...wgc will plan for next season with our great facilities

This is what i fear WGC have come to...last season we definately lacked a bit of physicality, this season it seems weve gone the other way...Leader on the pitch is the instigator i feel most of the times.

Still its LC and Hertfords now to lose...wgc will plan for next season with our great facilities

Good to see an honest opinion. Our gaffer went to watch his old team (Levy) on Saturday and was surprised in WGC performance.

Good to see an honest opinion. Our gaffer went to watch his old team (Levy) on Saturday and was surprised in WGC performance.

Try my best....this seasons failed to deliver...albeit a lot of pressure to suceed. Still a long way to go but lets me realistic, probably not going to happen unless LC or Hertford go by the wayside...but theyre gelled and cohesive teams...it doesnt bode well when the captain gets sent off in his first game (i believe it was) with an overzelous elbow...not an over enthusiastic tackle or a few petty offences but a bl**dy elbow...I thought it may comeback and bite us on the posterior from that day on and so far i havent seen anything to suggest otherwise....if the manager is reading this id love some feedback on how he sees the season so far or the future...but yes its early days still...just a large points gap

Try my best....this seasons failed to deliver...albeit a lot of pressure to suceed. Still a long way to go but lets me realistic, probably not going to happen unless LC or Hertford go by the wayside...but theyre gelled and cohesive teams...it doesnt bode well when the captain gets sent off in his first game (i believe it was) with an overzelous elbow...not an over enthusiastic tackle or a few petty offences but a bl**dy elbow...I thought it may comeback and bite us on the posterior from that day on and so far i havent seen anything to suggest otherwise....if the manager is reading this id love some feedback on how he sees the season so far or the future...but yes its early days still...just a large points gap

Yeah and we put in a 7 day approach for him back in August.

Madness

This guy is a walking red card

Have to agree....he is an animal....but i think the negatives massively outweigh the positives...im a CB and i liked a solid challenge, but in a fair's fair manner...never would i openly try and injure someone or be so uncontrollably aggressive.

To make him Captain was naive in my eyes. Massive liability