Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 10th December Match Thread

Chris Clapham

we are picking up some interesting new players on the strength of what we have, not what we give.

Interesting statement you chose to make there Burger... So I assume the new striker you signed who is the subsequently leagues top goalscorer approached you and he plays for free or did you approach him and offer him ££... There's no shame in paying players it happens but I hope it's all worthwhile in the end ;-)

we are picking up some interesting new players on the strength of what we have, not what we give.

Interesting statement you chose to make there Burger... So I assume the new striker you signed who is the subsequently leagues top goalscorer approached you and he plays for free or did you approach him and offer him ££... There's no shame in paying players it happens but I hope it's all worthwhile in the end ;-)

Not really a statement, but what I have been told is he is looking to be up a division for next season and see's Redhill a realistic route to hopefully achieve this, but the whole key is the pitch, not sure if any clubs have managed to do what has be done here, its flat and consistent plus the drainage really works well compared to what we had to work with, now our game has developed into a more quick passing build up and its exciting to watch players like Kedze tormenting defenders with his fast feet and players like Cambell will thrive on it.

The futures bright, the futures Red.

He played with Barry at Cobham for nothing, moved on to South Park for nothing. Whether he's on money at Redhill nobody except the club will know but his club history wouldn't suggest he chases a pound note.

He played with Barry at Cobham for nothing, moved on to South Park for nothing. Whether he's on money at Redhill nobody except the club will know but his club history wouldn't suggest he chases a pound note.

I would be very surprised if anyone at Redhill is playing for free... Their budget is probably one of the biggest in CCL let alone CCL1! How else do you explain signing Ryman players like Kerry Kedze playing one division above the Surrey Elite... £££££££££

I would be very surprised if anyone at Redhill is playing for free... Their budget is probably one of the biggest in CCL let alone CCL1! How else do you explain signing Ryman players like Kerry Kedze playing one division above the Surrey Elite... £££££££££

I didn't say he was playing for free. I said he hasn't got a history of playing at clubs that pay. I would think it would be more to do with playing regularly & as Burger said, being part of a side that helps him play higher.

Archived