Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 10th December Match Thread

Chris Clapham

Premier Division

AFC Hayes v Walton & Hersham

Badshot Lea v Horley Town

Bedfont & Feltham v North Greenford United

Bedfont Sports v Colliers Wood United

Chertsey Town v Knaphill

Guildford City v Sutton Common Rovers

Hanworth Villa v Farnham Town

Hartley Wintney v Epsom & Ewell

Spelthorne Sports v CB Hounslow United

Westfield v Camberley Town

Windsor v Abbey Rangers

FREE – Raynes Park Vale

RPM Records Division One Challenge Cup 3rd Round

Worcester Park v South Park Reserves

Division 1

AC London v Bagshot

Balham v Staines Lammas

Cobham v Banstead Athletic

Cove v Chessington & Hook United

Epsom Athletic v Eversley & California

Farleigh Rovers v Sheerwater

Frimley Green v Dorking

Redhill v Ash United

Looks like a trip to see my local CCL team play Colliers Wood tomorrow

Maybe Chris will even buy you a bevvy !  :rolleyes:

FT LOBSTERS 6 ASH 0.

Off to the usual fast start bombarding the goal unlucky not to get another 4 or 5 in the first 10 mins of second half then we win a penalty that was saved then all the club's lights went out! Thankfully the flood light reset procedure worked after a short delay. Slow to wake up on the restart Ash put there game together but as expected the lobsters really put the pressure on with Kery Kedze showcasing his skills and keeping the home crowd in the small stand entertained.

disappoint with final score as should have easily passed the club record

Looks like a trip to see my local CCL team play Colliers Wood tomorrow

Very nice to put a face to a name. Good game I thought. Fair result over the piece!

FT LOBSTERS 6 ASH 0.

Off to the usual fast start bombarding the goal unlucky not to get another 4 or 5 in the first 10 mins of second half then we win a penalty that was saved then all the club's lights went out! Thankfully the flood light reset procedure worked after a short delay. Slow to wake up on the restart Ash put there game together but as expected the lobsters really put the pressure on with Kery Kedze showcasing his skills and keeping the home crowd in the small stand entertained.

disappoint with final score as should have easily passed the club record

Cant disagree at all...just shame the lights came back on....but redhill will certainly be there at the end of the season, a good side.....just a shame we wasn't at our strongest today...but that's not taking anything away from a excellent attack performance by redhill

Cant disagree at all...just shame the lights came back on....but redhill will certainly be there at the end of the season, a good side.....just a shame we wasn't at our strongest today...but that's not taking anything away from a excellent attack performance by redhill

Said earlier in season if they retain their front line they will bounce back!

Sad to see clubs like Ash and Cove struggling all round though given their CCL histories!

Sad to see clubs like Ash and Cove struggling all round though given their CCL histories!

It is very hard, but sometimes you have to go backwards to go forwards, so hopefully soon the up turn will happen very soon

Frontline will be key and competition for places is going to be keen and now that new signing Cambell today bagged his 5th in 3 games its going to be very interesting.

So Redhill should be there or there abouts with the money they're spending.. I know they get a bit of wedge from the car park situation but I don't get how clubs at CCL1 recoup players wages. With 3 men and his dog watching and then paying lads£50/£60 a game.

If they don't finished top 2 with Banstead then somethings gone seriously wrong there.

I was out with 'Er Indoors', finishing Christmas shopping, but was able to follow Frimley  DFC's efforts on Twitter in my local.

Entertaining first half by all accounts, and I'll just leave it at that !!

Went to see AC London v Bagshot to tick another side off of my list.

At 1440 there was only one other person at the ground, another hopper like myself. Then 4 from Bagshot turned up and then one other person. Free entry as no one there to take any money. No programmes on sale. Attendance at the match was 7, yes, just 7 of us.

Match was a moderately entertaining 1-1 draw, Bagshot scoring after 24, AC equalising with 3 minutes to go.

How on earth are AC London going to continue with no income and no one watching. I thought programmes were compulsory in the CCL. I know AC exist due to the largesse of one man, but it's hard to see the point of a club that represents no place and is literally attracting no-one to watch.

I left the match slightly saddened.

I'll just leave it at that !![/b][/i]

JR. Not sure what else there's to be said? A scrappy second half followed an entertaining yet scrappy first half. No incidents to speak of and no cards? Unless im missing something?

I'll wait and see if The Spurs Fan has anything to add, then.

Entertaining first half JR? Well, yes four goals and two all if I recall correctly.

As Frimley Green FC says above not really sure where you're coming from on this one, sorry.

Good to see some old friends, and another  pleasant away day at Frimley Green.

Interested to read Rebel Yeller s post.

I like others wonder why AC London exist, but that's up to them. 

However if you enter a competition, it's probably wise to adhere to the rules and show a bit of respect to the competition, your opponents and match officials.

So Redhill should be there or there abouts with the money they're spending.. I know they get a bit of wedge from the car park situation but I don't get how clubs at CCL1 recoup players wages. With 3 men and his dog watching and then paying lads£50/£60 a game.

If they don't finished top 2 with Banstead then somethings gone seriously wrong there.

Redhill is certainly not awash with money, if it was we certainly would not have undergone the embarrassment of the short visit to the Ryman and if we did have spare cash we certainly would have taken the second season reprieve to go on a sideways league move to maintain its status. Redhill is not lacking assets, it owns the ground, it has a social club/bar and function room and the large carpark that the hospital use but most important asset is the clubs team of people that make things happen such as the major works carried out on the pitch, a huge outlay and the repayments have to be in place, investment in the facilities has to come first and its already paying off, many of players stayed with us from last year and this year we are picking up some interesting new players on the strength of what we have, not what we give.

With the new pitch we are saving a fortune on not buying sand and I am doing my bit with a personal investment scheme on match days in the club canteen!  

Archived