Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FA TROPHY 2ND ROUND

RebelDelaney

I thought it was a good solid performance yesterday...... despite their equaliser early in the second half, it was never a match where I thought the outcome would be anything but a win for us.

It will be interesting to see who we get in the next round, where the Conference North & South sides join the competition. I would like us to get through another round and have an opportunity to possibly get a Conference Premier side in the 1st Round Proper..... I think it would be fascinating to see how our squad compares with a side two levels higher.

Edited by Curtis

Agree there was a small ish group swearing and using the C word at Gainsborough, also revelling in having taken on the Millwall, BUT they were a small minority of the non regulars. Please don't tar all the rest of us, who for whatever reason can not attend as regualarly as we used to or any brand new "fans" with the same brush. Not all the non regulars are what you term glory hunters. You dont know the individual stories.

There were a number of "new" faces on the coach to Maldon, none of whom were potty mouthed. If they've decided to augment our normal travelling support, no problem, the more the merrier. It is absolutely certain that we will attract the more objectionable element with success.

Missed the link above.

I was on the bottom step behind the goal when Dobbo smashed the ball into the net for his 1st goal.

Was hoping there was a photo of my reaction.