Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rochdale

Nathan

Let's not forget that those in TV La La Land didn't consider our game vs Walsall 13 years ago to be worthy of live coverage, but (if I remember correctly) Sky did show Luton vs Southend (league 2 vs league 1).

Plucky, homeless non-leaguers vs relegated Division One team managed by ex-Arsenal and England legend Paul Merson = not good enough. But they did show an all-football League tie. Bizarre.

Let's hope for a different attitude this time!

I'm sure a few of the other oldies will remember Terry Always erect He could strut for 90 mins happy days!

Sounds a touch 'Kinky' to me !!

Big JR

Probably not the best choice of words I think he had a forces background walked and ran ramrod straight and strutted through games like an RSM

The military angle sounds about right, then.

Its interesting to wade through the Rochdale social media and find that they aren't with one or two exceptions seeing this tie as a foregone conclusion. Difficult and winnable are two frequently used words so far I would have thought they would have been a bit more positive Perhaps Blackpool's fate has got them thinking

Edited by Irishadrian