Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rochdale

Nathan

The details for the matchday sales tomorrow are now on the website.

A very fair way of prioritising season ticket holders while also ensuring anyone else who wants a ticket has to come and watch the match tomorrow to get one. Should mean a decent crowd.

Bit of a strange way of allocating the FA Cup tickets but it is what it is.

I would have thought the Slough Trust members and those that are instantly recognisable as fairly regular Slough devotees,would at least be able to purchase a ticket or two,regardless of being a season ticket holder.

The way it is being done seems that some regulars, or fans that can't make the game, will miss out which doesn't strike right to me.

Bit of a strange way of allocating the FA Cup tickets but it is what it is.

I would have thought the Slough Trust members and those that are instantly recognisable as fairly regular Slough devotees,would at least be able to purchase a ticket or two,regardless of being a season ticket holder.

The way it is being done seems that some regulars, or fans that can't make the game, will miss out which doesn't strike right to me.

I would doubt very much that all the tickets will be sold tomorrow so Slough devotees and others will get the chance to purchase a ticket after tomorrows game.

The info on tickets states once tomorrows game is over the club will announce details for the sale of the remaining tickets.

How many tickets are being printed?

Being facetious,.... while accepting that the club would naturally put their season ticket holders first, you could argue that that citeria puts the wealthy fiirst and the poor second, and as we know there's nothing new in that concept ! :rolleyes:  

"I know your face" isn't really a sensible way of allocating tickets 3spirit... It's also nothing to do with the Trust how the Club allocates the tickets.

At previous matches the most common question I heard was "will they be prioritising season ticket holders?" and they have done this. Given that most of our most devoted fans will be season ticket holders (and as season ticket holders you'd think most will attend a given game) I think it's a fair priority system.