Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rochdale

Nathan

Its interesting to wade through the Rochdale social media and find that they aren't with one or two exceptions seeing this tie as a foregone conclusion. Difficult and winnable are two frequently used words so far I would have thought they would have been a bit more positive Perhaps Blackpool's fate has got them thinking

Stock answer from most supporters, just ask Glennie.

Check for mushy peas and gravy under the nails.

.........and black pudding, tripe and onions in their pockets.  Make sure you watch out for the loose pet ferret, though !  :ph34r:

Early odds are Slough 5/1 Rochdale 3/5 and the draw 14/5...... but what do the bookies know, they thought Gainsborough would be an even match.

With six consecutive home wins, 24 goals for and 3 conceded, against a Rochdale side that haven’t managed an away league win in 8, I might not be able to resist a punt.

Early odds are Slough 5/1 Rochdale 3/5 and the draw 14/5...... but what do the bookies know, they thought Gainsborough would be an even match.

With six consecutive home wins, 24 goals for and 3 conceded, against a Rochdale side that haven’t managed an away league win in 8, I might not be able to resist a punt.

Not managed an away win in eight but it is in div 1 so IMO not a real guide.

Not managed an away win in eight but it is in div 1 so IMO not a real guide.

In football a great deal is about confidence and momentum.... not winning in 8 away matches makes it much more difficult to win the 9th in my opinion, and the longer it goes on the more difficult it can become to break the pattern.

They have two more away matches before they visit us, it will be interesting to see if they manage a win in either.

Anything better than 3/1 in a two horse race is tempting as one slip is all that's needed. That's a formula price. Takes no account of form just league status. I expect that will tighten if we continue to go well and they struggle. The draw price looks tempting as that would constitute a 'good' result for both side.

When we played Walsall, I had a number of small bets come in. The one I forgot about was Hodges first scorer / Slough win 2-1........ at 105/1. Got a very nice surprise a few days later when I checked my account and saw I had put £4 on that

Edited by BFR