Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kings beat in the heat

urchinman1961

Fair play to everyone who put a shift in in that heat some samba football at times from the Urchins and the signs are encouraging for the rest of the season and another clean sheet against a side who put 3 past Margate.Roll on Monday

To me this was actually a better result than last week. OK we got a bit lucky with the first goal but the second goal was quality. Tough game and a bit of a fight in midfield on occasions as our yellow cards show but a really good result and one I think we deserved. Dickson was immense again today. Moving  George Sanders out of position probably didn’t help him but he was obviously out there to combat the pace of their no 11 and he did play ok there to be honest. Think their no 4 spent most of the game with his hand up claiming offside! Very good three points well done Hornchurch 

What a great team performance today, and two very well worked goals, as Mike above has stated this team is special. I feel sorry for the guys out injured at present as they may well have a problem getting back in. COYU's  ....

Length of the grass ??? funniest excuse I've seen in years especially since I was on the pitch cleaning up their rubbish after the game.  The pitch is fine!!!

The Urchins played very well across the park today and showed they will be hard to beat and with some players yet to come back from injury I believe this side has more to come.

It also shows that the Worthing game was no fluke, so up the urchins keep this great football going.

Then theirs the injury list ours would put his to shame which makes the result even more remarkable.Remember a.similar crap interview when we won 4 nil down at Lewes but then again we're a pub team from Essex apparently 

Archived