Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bishops Stortford 0 Hornchurch 2

MikeMike

Back to winning ways again thank goodness. Huffed and puffed a bit 1st half playing into the gale and needed a goal line clearance before a touch of class from Chris Dickson to take the lead.

Much more dominant in 2nd half and probably should have scored more. What a free-kick from Joe Christou, keeper did well to get a finger to it and nice it was Matt Johnson reacting quickest. Still had Joe Wright to thank for some important saves to keep the clean sheet. 

I think everyone was hoping Jamie Cureton would get one and it wasn't lack of trying, keeper's fingers are still stinging I expect. 

Great result .... Dicksons best game for awhile and the team closed the game out well. Both Jordan and Joe superb today. It would have been nice for Jamie to score but not to be. 

We move on to Tuesday and hopefully another 3 points.

My little group thought the same as blackballed and Colin. Jordan just puts in performances wherever he is asked to play. Chris put in a bit more effort than recent games and it made a huge difference. I thought George Winn did ok as well given his lack of game time and playing on the wrong side of the pitch for a left footer. 

Great win today - Jordan Clark was immense - how much of the pitch did he cover? Well deserved win , particularly for the second half performance. Going to give a shout out to my fellow supporters who were brilliant and kept supporting the team throughout the match . Well done Hornchurch 

Archived