Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SSML Division One top 5 Twitter followers gained in the last year.

oYitjXPD_normal.png

Spartan South Midlands League Division One top 5 Twitter followers gained in the last year:

1.@stotfoldfc- 490 

2.@RaynersLaneFC- 440 

3.@MKIrishFC- 436 

4.@ampthillfc- 318 

5.@amersham_fc- 301

What ever that means ?

Spartan South Midlands League Premier Division top 5 Twitter followers gained in the last year: 1.

1.@LeightonTownFC- 1,019

2.@harefieldutd- 731

4.@tringathletic- 622 

5.@nptfc- 503

13 minutes ago, AlwaysLeighton said:

Over 1000 followers gained is brilliant! Wow! 

Yeah Leighton Town FC seem to be going in the right direction on and off the pitch.

What is Leighton Towns average  home attendance these days?

11 minutes ago, Karen Browne said:

That's decent.

I'm going to keep a ? on Leighton Towns results next season they seem to be a club on the up.

1 hour ago, Savagebee said:

That's decent.

I'm going to keep a ? on Leighton Towns results next season they seem to be a club on the up.

Good! We certainly are, here’s hoping! 

In fairness to the average attendance, I know the club want it even higher. Hopefully, it will continue to go that way.

If you take into consideration cup games and away followings, the average is even higher. If the season had played out, i’m sure it would have ended as an average of nearer the 200 mark, with attendances increasing week in, week out! 

9 hours ago, AlwaysLeighton said:

Good! We certainly are, here’s hoping! 

In fairness to the average attendance, I know the club want it even higher. Hopefully, it will continue to go that way.

If you take into consideration cup games and away followings, the average is even higher. If the season had played out, i’m sure it would have ended as an average of nearer the 200 mark, with attendances increasing week in, week out! 

Do you have the whole of Leighton Towns people to yourselfs? or are there any other non league footy clubs in the town?

Do you have the whole of Leighton Towns people to yourselfs? or are there any other non league footy clubs in the town?

We are the only one! For the size of the Town, the attendances are obviously pretty small, despite being the best in the Spartan. However, they’re going up and I think they’ll continue to go up and if we do return to step 4 soon, I think we’ll have fantastic attendances for the level! 

1 hour ago, AlwaysLeighton said:

We are the only one! For the size of the Town, the attendances are obviously pretty small, despite being the best in the Spartan. However, they’re going up and I think they’ll continue to go up and if we do return to step 4 soon, I think we’ll have fantastic attendances for the level! 

So a great catchment area which a lot of other clubs don't have.

Is there still no stand? Or anything? on the Cricket pitch side of the ground?

So a great catchment area which a lot of other clubs don't have.

Is there still no stand? Or anything? on the Cricket pitch side of the ground?

A fantastic catchment area, one that is growing all the time as well. We are certainly lucky to have that as a club, as well as being right in the centre of Town. Like I said previously, attendances are going up and up! 

There is a place to stand, between the Green fence surrounding the pitch and the fence blocking the cricket pitch off. You find people tend to stand over there for a quieter watch of the action! 

6 minutes ago, AlwaysLeighton said:

There is a place to stand, between the Green fence surrounding the pitch and the fence blocking the cricket pitch off. You find people tend to stand over there for a quieter watch of the action! 

Yes I remember that from when I have been to the ground.

No chance of a stand being put up over that side though? ?

On 08/06/2020 at 19:48, Savagebee said:

Spartan South Midlands League Premier Division top 5 Twitter followers gained in the last year: 1.

1.@LeightonTownFC- 1,019

2.@harefieldutd- 731

4.@tringathletic- 622 

5.@nptfc- 503

Only 4th - I must try harder!

Archived