Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Match tickets for Leatherhead

4wembleyfinals

It is probably my old age but has anyone had problems with being able to log in to purchase their e-ticket for this  coming Saturday's match?  I have tried using the password given for Season Ticket holders  "B.....r"  with no success. I have also tried using my own "Package" user password but this does get not get past first base. 

I would be pleased to hear if anyone has had similar problems.  Also if anyone has a suggested solution. 

I don't think that I am any of those. Usually I pay at the gate but in these exceptional circs I buy tickets in advance. I have an "Enfield Town FC Season Card" but I do not believe that is a season ticket.

I cannot understand why it is so difficult to buy tickets for a football match! I have tickets for a Ralph Mc Tell concert in December and also for a Maddy Prior concert. I know that I can get tickets for Hampstead Theatre but do not think that I want to watch a Harold Pinter classic again. So why cant I get tickets for Enfield Town?

We can order from Sainsburys or Tesco and get a delivery slots. I have doctors appointments on line so I think that I am reasonably computer savvy.

However I have to admit that I cannot be arsed to put in my password once again on my phone so have to post these messages on the PC.

Archived