Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Dulwich

kimbles left foot

Another hard fought win in awful conditions. The bad injury to Nash (get well soon) effectively made us slightly disjointed on the left but we held on and apart from the couple of mins of onslaught right at the end we were fairly comfortable dealing with everything Dulwich had. Thought our midfield were great pressing Dulwich and winning the second balls.

The winnings from these games will no doubt be helping in these testing times to Let's hope for a nice draw in the next round to get some more in.

I know i am a bit late with comments but I thought the whole team were outstanding in how they took the game to Dulwich who despite being the supposed better team on paper really did not look at all that good all thanks to the efforts of the whole team working so hard together.

Charlie Ruff looked brilliant all game and although Dulwich did start to keep him quiet in the 2nd half he showed just how good he is just as the commentary stated telling us how quiet he had been.  A superb poachers goal ghosting into the box unmarked to secure a deserved win.

It's good to hear that Nash is all on the mend after his concussion in the 2nd half and hopefully the whole squad will be fit and ready to go again if we can get the game played on Jan 16th.

Archived