Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Am getting several questions about fixtures so below is the time scale

Fixtures for 3rd August and 4th August should be released shortly after the AGM - currently checking on ground availability with regards to clubs ground shares.

Main fixtures cannot be started until Steps 3 and 4 release theirs - am expecting this to be around 14/15 July.
Once I have those I can then make a start

Full season Premier Division Fixtures should be sent to all secretaries under embargo by 17 July for checking for errors before being released 9.00am Monday 19 July.

Full season Division One Fixtures should be sent to all secretaries under embargo by 18 July for checking for errors before being released 9.00am Tuesday 20 July.  

August fixtures for Division Two should be sent to all secretaries on 20 July

18 minutes ago, Karen Browne said:

Am getting several questions about fixtures so below is the time scale

Fixtures for 3rd August and 4th August should be released shortly after the AGM - currently checking on ground availability with regards to clubs ground shares.

Main fixtures cannot be started until Steps 3 and 4 release theirs - am expecting this to be around 14/15 July.
Once I have those I can then make a start

Full season Premier Division Fixtures should be sent to all secretaries under embargo by 17 July for checking for errors before being released 9.00am Monday 19 July.

Full season Division One Fixtures should be sent to all secretaries under embargo by 18 July for checking for errors before being released 9.00am Tuesday 20 July.  

August fixtures for Division Two should be sent to all secretaries on 20 July

Thanks Karen for the update, as per usual doing a sterling job.

Edited by Rissy

Karen - I thought you said that fixtures won't be released until after the SSML AGM on Saturday:

No description available.

Edited by Rhodes

10 hours ago, Rhodes said:

Karen - I thought you said that fixtures won't be released until after the SSML AGM on Saturday

Looks like they have been leaked as clubs were announcing late last night..... Someone has clearly 'dropped the ball' at SSML HQ! 

5 minutes ago, GRS67 said:

Looks like they have been leaked as clubs were announcing late last night..... Someone has clearly 'dropped the ball' at SSML HQ! 

GRS67 - Karen you mean

1 hour ago, GRS67 said:

GRS67 - I see that 'the leak' is all over Russell Grant's Middlesex Non League Football page on Facebook like a rash and the great man himself (Russell) has even commented, he is flabbergasted and greatly embarrassed as he posted the extract below only yesterday:

The Spartan League will publish fixtures for the opening day in a couple of weeks.
Full fixtures for the Premier Division are planned to be released at 9am on Tuesday 20th July.
Full fixtures for the Division One are planned to be released at 9am Wednesday 21st July.

12 hours ago, Rhodes said:

Karen - I thought you said that fixtures won't be released until after the SSML AGM on Saturday:

No description available.

Nice to see SSML legend Dean Allen back in the SSML with Penn & Tyler Green FC ? ?

Edited by Savagebee

13 minutes ago, Karen Browne said:

So I lied, sue me

Don't worry the Government do it every single day ?

8 hours ago, Rhodes said:

the great man himself (Russell) has even commented, he is flabbergasted and greatly embarrassed as he posted the extract below only yesterday:

This was Russell's post in Facebook, it says it all doesn't it:

How extraordinary. All that palaver about releasing them mid-July.

1 hour ago, petethegreek said:

Who do I see about leaked referee appointments? 

I assume you are allocated Oxhey Jets v Tring Athletic on Tuesday 3 August

Spartan South Midlands League: Opening fixtures released for 2021/2 - Sports Shots

Edited by Rhodes

7 hours ago, Rhodes said:

Spartan South Midlands League: Opening fixtures released for 2021/2 - Sports Shots

Hope for Pete's sake he's on the stand side, Mr Atkins will have had 8 months without harangueing linos by then so will be playing catch up! The last time we played Tring he gave the poor guy dogs abuse :D

15 hours ago, Rhodes said:

Gotta pass a fitness test first.

7 hours ago, View from the Boundary said:

Hope for Pete's sake he's on the stand side, Mr Atkins will have had 8 months without harangueing linos by then so will be playing catch up! The last time we played Tring he gave the poor guy dogs abuse :D

Mr Adkins can always go stand side. ?

Some interesting looking Premier Division fixtures on the opening day, or rather night (Tuesday 3 August):

Billede

Some interesting opening Division One fixtures on Tuesday 3 August and Wednesday 4 August:

E5g6Y6wXoAIRL_R?format=jpg&name=900x900

Karen - What is the plan for the four domestic cup competitions this coming season, will they be going ahead or is that an item for discussion at the AGM on Saturday.

I am assuming Totternhoe will now be paired with either Berkhamsted Raiders, Buckingham United, Milton Keynes College Football Academy, Risborough Rangers Development or The 61 FC (Luton) on Saturday 7 August following MK Gallacticos disappointing resignation from the League:

Division Two - Saturday 7 August (kick off 3.00pm)

Berkhamsted Comrades v Old Bradwell United

Bovingdon v Sarratt

Codicote v Aston Clinton

Eynesbury United v Pitstone & Ivinghoe

Totternhoe v MK Gallacticos

Tring Corinthians AFC v New Bradwell St Peter

4 hours ago, Rhodes said:

I am assuming Totternhoe will now be paired with either Berkhamsted Raiders, Buckingham United, Milton Keynes College Football Academy, Risborough Rangers Development or The 61 FC (Luton) on Saturday 7 August following MK Gallacticos disappointing resignation from the League:

Once again your assumptions are wrong - Totternhoe will be the Bye team as all others clubs decided to start their season after August 7