Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Enfield Town v Grays Athletic

seemgee

Good solid performance yesterday, a 3-0 win was justified if not then flattered Grays.

back 4 coped well and the midfield appeared fitter than of 2 weeks ago.

we’re a bit light upfront and in back up in my opinion, certainly something to finalise during the final week as Conference rejects filter down to our level.

fingers crossed ? 

Not ideal as it’s a long season with many games so we will need more players. I watched the Chesham game and was impressed with the defence , how did they get on yesterday ? As I think this has been a main problem for the club in recent seasons ! 

It was Grays! The win was to be expected with Mo Faal up front( staying 'til Christmas, thanks Mo!) The new coach seems to be doing a good job with the back four and is constantly on their game - a great plus because this has not been seen in previous seasons. Creative midfield not really existent, especially without Youngs and lobbing balls for Mo and Ebrima to chase will soon be nullified by Isth Prem teams. Ebrima and Mo are decent up front but unfortunately the others don't cut the mustard for me but they deserve more of a chance. I must say that we do look a tough team with Percy and Maja in midfield and we have to use this to our advantage. The real test comes on Saturday away at a much fancied Carshalton, and Harry Ottaway - go and support the Towner lads.

Edited by Outoftowner