Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Corinthian-Casuals v Enfield Town

seemgee

Don’t know about Sam but seems to be dropped a lot this season is he on his way to Hornchurch 

as you may  be aware we lost last night and sounds like a very poor game  how many players were regular first team players???  Pity we don’t take these cup games seriously 

we played in both Middlesex cup games why not the London senior cup ??

1 hour ago, Bottoms Up said:

Goes quiet on here because we’re not losing, sitting in 2nd place and looking good.

Biggleswade, Stortford, Merstham, Hornchurch are pretty tough games all over a 10 day period.

I hear manny is a booking away from a suspension, is that correct?

Scott Thomas still out injured, and Sam Youngs absent, we appear a bit light in midfield for the forthcoming games.

I think the games between now and Christmas will define our season. Stortford have been playing well, and it may be the wrong time to be playing Hornchurch with their players gradually returning from injury and also getting in a couple of loanees. I guess I'm expecting the bubble to burst, but very much hoping that it doesn't!