Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Predictions Hx v Cheshunt play off final

Well its all come down to this whatever happens a good moneyspinner for us as for the outcome two evenly matched sides,what do I think get at them early,rattle them and we'll win 3 one but honestly think this could go the distance and one goal the difference crowd ,well that's a sell out how many we decide to let in that's another story see you tomorrow up the Urchins

Edited by urchinman1961

Not going to be easy especially after losing Tom Wraight and Cheshunt will be feeling confident. But after Enfield who would bet against the spirit of this team. 2-1 Hornchurch att loads

Its been a great season for Ambers and for Urchins. We have had some great wins away at Chelmsford and St Albans in the trophy and a brilliant effort at Stockport. Wins at Worthing and winning against the Townies .Craig has assembled a good side but on occasions we do have stinkers such as losing to Merstham and a pathetic effort v Carshalton at home . I think it'll go to extra time and a single goal either way.  Not sure. yet if its a North or South National league for the winners ? 

3 hours ago, Albury_Walker said:

Not sure yet if its a North or South National league for the winners ? 

Surely they wouldn't put either team in the National League North?? That'd mean trips to Chester, Darlington, Southport, Gloucester, Blyth... I know there was some talk on the Stortford forum about that, but I can't see it happening - particularly with the likes of Chelmsford, Hemel and Oxford City in the National South.

3 hours ago, The Crowing Cockerel said:

Surely they wouldn't put either team in the National League North?? That'd mean trips to Chester, Darlington, Southport, Gloucester, Blyth... I know there was some talk on the Stortford forum about that, but I can't see it happening - particularly with the likes of Chelmsford, Hemel and Oxford City in the National South.

I think the nearest club to us would be Leamington if that was the case ..They stuck us in the Southern League once when T L was manager. I couldn't believe it then . Hardly any trips around the M25 at all. Almost every away game was a long haul . Vinny and Paul cut the playing budget to compensate and Broxbourne council upped the  costs from their end around the same time not to mention Vinny's failed nightclub venture . No surprise we got murdered . All Vinny would say is we'd have to suck it and see ? 

Edited by Albury_Walker

26 minutes ago, Albury_Walker said:

I think the nearest club to us would be Leamington if that was the case  

Local derby against Leamington! ?

Whatever happens tomorrow - and wherever the two teams end up playing next season - there's no beating the drama, excitement and crowds in the play-offs. Non-league football really is in rude health and long may it continue. Good luck to both sides!

Prediction: Hornchurch 2 - 1 Cheshunt (AET)