Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

ETFC 0 - 1 BSFC

Sounds like we've given up on any thoughts of appealing the red cards then. 

Looks like Wilson Braithwaite and Hill at CB for three games 

Edited by Father Jack

On 07/12/2022 at 11:44, 4wembleyfinals said:

True Andy, but as I said it is up to the club. Either way the club stands to lose out. Three players suspended could cost us several points and the failure to  qualify for a top place in the league or Play-off position come the end of the season. All involving the loss in "cash". 

The law courts would be full to the brim if clubs went down the ‘legal route’ and the only winners would be the lawyers. 

3 hours ago, Father Jack said:

Sounds like we've given up on any thoughts of appealing the red cards then. 

Looks like Wilson Braithwaite and Hill at CB for three games 

Looking at Hill's CV, depending upon how he really is following the injury, you'd think he was a seriously good signing with a wealth of experience and still in his prime.

Mind you, we're only an injury away from a crisis. Any chance of luring Nathan Smith back? https://www.onenathansmith.com/

6 minutes ago, The Crowing Cockerel said:

Mind you, we're only an injury away from a crisis. Any chance of luring Nathan Smith back? https://www.onenathansmith.com/

Well, as he's signed for Concord Rangers,  probably not

2 hours ago, Father Jack said:

Well, as he's signed for Concord Rangers,  probably not

Well that's another of our esteemed management team's skills put in perspective. Under the reign of the current regime I wonder how many good players have been frozen out because of someone's preferences.

Funnily unintentionally some have benefited from it. First name which comes to mind is young Parcell. But then it did him no harm as he was able to obtain a FA Trophy Winners Medal and a TV Wembley Man of the Match award.   

Another one is Kirby who also was a FA Cup TV Man of the Match.

I am sure there are many others.

But I must add I do hope that Josh Hill's stay with us helps him find a successful way back to fitness which proves beneficial to him as well as us. 

2 hours ago, Father Jack said:

Edited by 4wembleyfinals