Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kingstonian 0 Hx 3

cup of tea

Deserved win, the only surprise was there wasn’t any more goals. Think Kingstonian are going to struggle to stay up on that performance. Their player that was sent off may want to reflect on his behaviour if what I heard about him is true. Another 3 points in the bag and the lead back to 11 points COYU 

No disrespect to Kingstonian but that’s as comfortable as it’s going to get even when we had 11 men. Don’t remember Wright having to make a save. Don’t think we were great first half but was always going to get easier when they went down to 10 men. 12 wins on the spin, a weeks rest to prepare for a big game against Whitehawk. Also thought yusuff was brilliant again today, 2 great finishes 

5 hours ago, cup of tea said:

Deserved win, the only surprise was there wasn’t any more goals. Think Kingstonian are going to struggle to stay up on that performance. Their player that was sent off may want to reflect on his behaviour if what I heard about him is true. Another 3 points in the bag and the lead back to 11 points COYU 

I was a bit confused when I saw it, saw he got a yellow for dissent but didn’t see a second yellow, it looked like a straight red

Edited by Up the chins

I also thought it was a straight red - but I can't think what he could have done for that. Straight red is for things like dangerous foul play and denying obvious goal scoring opportunity. But all I saw was more dissent - unless he did something like calling the ref a cheat or foul and abusive language??

Their captain was talking to Moro explaining what had gone on but I couldn't hear what he said.

7 hours ago, MikeMike said:

I also thought it was a straight red - but I can't think what he could have done for that. Straight red is for things like dangerous foul play and denying obvious goal scoring opportunity. But all I saw was more dissent - unless he did something like calling the ref a cheat or foul and abusive language??

Their captain was talking to Moro explaining what had gone on but I couldn't hear what he said.

He called the ref a cheat and then said he was going to knock him out!