Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Programs

9 minutes ago, Digger. The. Cat! said:

Jago, I also have a box load from when I was editor if you want them.

Thanks ol chap.   Again - don't throw them away.  Speak on Tue or Sat (though I'm on the beers Saturday!)

22 minutes ago, Sam said:

If anyone on here needs any specific programs since 2008 message me as I have a load of old home progs..you can have for free 

Thanks Sam - I will PM you later in the week with specifics as I'll need to do a bit of an update to my list. (Code for - it's in a bit of a mess at the mo!)  I'll donate to the supporters's association.  Cheers

• 1 month later...

@Digger. The. Cat! and @littleurchin -    many thanks for the programmes which are now safely in Jago Towers.

I'll go through them then work out what to do with the rest!

@Sam - and @Wivenhoe Urchin  I'll drop you a line in the next couple of weeks once I work it all out.

Lady Jago will be delighted if I can reduce the number of boxes lying around the house.

Cheers all.