Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kit for new season

Chad

There was talks about it to change to GLS football.com. Because that is what Crawley have next year.

But sadley we are not having new one yet. But that could change. Maybe Christmas time again. Like last year.

I wouldn't mind a new shirt as this one isn't very good when you wash it.

well could we get better sizing policies rather than m-l. Cos for the reporter shirt m/l was getting too small for me, so i thought i would have L then got an L/Xl which is too big!

Apart from the little problem with sizing i wud say don't get a new one. We where told it was to last around three seasons, plus the home shirt is nice.

Quote:
mikefleet said:
There was talks about it to change to GLS football.com. Because that is what Crawley have next year.
But sadley we are not having new one yet. But that could change. Maybe Christmas time again. Like last year.
I wouldn't mind a new shirt as this one isn't very good when you wash it.

Mike , this isnt one of your better suggestions, i,m with jc on this one , i dont mind buying a fleet shirt to follow the team, but i dont go a lot on throwing money away.

I was told by AZ Sports in Perry Street, that the sponsor logo is being changed to 'GLS something or other' rather than the full 'Gladwish Land Sales' we have at the moment. Kit is the same though.