Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Predictions for Tuesday

Chris1

If we play anything like we did on saturday. it will be 4-0 to Bromley.

The defence can't always play as strong as they did saturday and thnk Bromleys attack is made of sterner stuff than W and E

Not disloyal-just realistic.

But Tuesday is another day.

I am going by the fact that we have a few ex Bromley players in squad so they usually play that bit better trying to show their old side what they are missing, hence my draw prediction

Hopefully he wont turn up at all.We did a lot better without him last week and it was the best football we had played for a while,even though we only had the ten men. But hey,lets see if he CAN do something useful for once. Never let it be said that I am not patient.

How many times do you dream of things & then forget them no matter how much you try to remember them. I know its sad but I had a dream that we drew 2-2.I can still remember this one clearly.We took the lead.Bromley came back to take a 2-1 lead and we equalised in the 87th minute.I didnt see the goalscorers though.We will just have to see how my dream turned out.Well it wasnt a total disaster,the score,so at least it wasnt a nightmare.

Good luck to the lads tonight, hopes its a great game with 'gate winning of course! Will be with U all in spirit from up here in Lincolnshire. Will be glued to site for updates!