Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Chris Stowe

michael

He is, as far as I can recall, michael, quite tall, and substantial with it. That sounds a bit unflattering, what I mean is he is solidly built but not heavy. He is quick and mobile in his running.

That's about all you could say on 20 minutes aquaintance, playing in a new team. It will be very interesting to see how he is when he has trained with the squad a bit, and has got to know the other players.

With all the young players in the squad, you just think we need a bit of experience up front.

Not the ideal solution but maybe we need a bit of a cunning old fox up front for rest of this season.realisticaly we are not going to get a quality younger player for the vital strikers role

Sort of a Warren Patmore type player- just past his sell by date, but a bit of a bully who will have Adolf to feed off him

I never really rated Warren Patmore - let's give Chris a chance and then see.

And I would not write off Adolph or Charlie either at this stage, as I think there is plenty in the tank with both of them, we just need to get the formula right. Not to mention Ian's skills, underutilised of late. in my humble opinion.

Are you willing to remortgage seaside.

For what its worth, I believe that Steve Watt may come to us next season. The RUMOUR, (Tony), was that the club had put in a couple of offers to Fisher for him but they had been turned down. I would not be surprised if he is out of contract with them at the end of the season and has agreed to come to Margate. That would fit in with CK's interview last week stating he was very excited about the prospects for next season with several players due to sign.

In the game at Hendon in the closing minutes Chris Stowe did a very good piece of individual skill by beating a defender, getting to the by line and crossing almost(but not quite) onto Gavin's head for what would have been a certain goal. Lets hope he makes his home debut on Boxing Day and let us give him a fair go. We really do need some punch up front.

After the Leyton game I made it clear we needed a physical striker with the hunger to win every ball and credit to CK he has brought in Stowe who by the sounds of it is this type of player. He may not have proved himself yet but this shows that CK knows what we need and has it spot on. Fingers crossed the new lad can start with Adolf on Boxing Day.