Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Roll on 2006

maxinio

A Happy New Year to all Urchins and other ESL players, supporters and fans.

For us at Bridge Avnue a new dawn awaits and not forgetting that over the past year we have made many new friends on our travels, and they are most welcome at BA at any time.

A special new year greeting to all the 4/500 fans of AFCHX that have stood by J Lo and the other JAPS and created the family atmosphere that we have.

Bl...dy ell seen the New Years' honours list, where was Little Tel, surely worth an award from HRH and as they say in Tokyo.

Yoi atoshio amukai kudasai!!

Happy New Year everyone.

A few more for the Honours List:

Sir Treeboy (services to Strange Fans)

Lightweight CBE (services to Sour Grapes)

Danny Cowley CBE (services to Trumpet Trauma)

Lee Perry OBE (services to the Toys and Pram industry)

BN1 OBE and Kaiser OBE (services to the Gay Rights for Footballers movement)

ESU OBE (services to the 24 Hour Drinking campaign)

Bridgey MBE (for remaining upright during December)

Boro Admin MBE (services to the Campaign for the Reduction of Tasty Meat Products)

Zody (servicing young children).

Any more?

Quote:
Kel O45crew said:
Happy New Year everyone.

A few more for the Honours List:

Sir Treeboy (services to Strange Fans)
Lightweight CBE (services to Sour Grapes)
Danny Cowley CBE (services to Trumpet Trauma)
Lee Perry OBE (services to the Toys and Pram industry)
BN1 OBE and Kaiser OBE (services to the Gay Rights for Footballers movement)
ESU OBE (services to the 24 Hour Drinking campaign)
Bridgey MBE (for remaining upright during December)
Boro Admin MBE (services to the Campaign for the Reduction of Tasty Meat Products)
Zody (servicing young children).

Any more?

Your post was quite humourous until you became a complete insulting, immature, crudely offensive specimen.

BANG BANG

I don't think the comment about Zody was very nice. It's insinuating that Zody was a paedophile which I don't feel is very funny but I have no problem with the rest of it.

SG, it should be obvious to anyone with half a brain cell that any person who works with children and other vulnerable people, in any capacity, will have undergone an enhanced CRB check and is therefore very unlikely to be the kind of person YOU have suggested. Get your head out of your [****!!****] and enjoy the rest of your evening.

Consider that a munch if you like.

Quote:
Smithy's Girl said:
BANG BANG

I don't think the comment about Zody was very nice. It's insinuating that Zody was a paedophile which I don't feel is very funny but I have no problem with the rest of it.
..wind your neck in please smithy`s girl.. what kel said is 100% right..i slag mr zody off more than most but i know the work he does for rumford is great..i think it was ment as a wind up and no offence was ment..zody works very hard with the kids before games and i hope kel ment that and nothing more than that.. now could you lot from rumford plase do us a massive favour and not concede more than 10 against burnham tomorrow..