Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Basildon 2 AFC Hornchurch 4

cantos

Good result fellas.

Max - Attendance was officially 145.

Not sure if this included those who got in through the broken down fence (it was just behind the clubhouse).

Did you experience the public toilets? There was a washing machine and what might have been a clothes dryer inside - difficult to know what else might have been inside as there was no lighting.

Did you find a refreshment hut anywhere? (I did not).

From where I was standing - (I was standing in the seats, as if I sat it was not possible to see the pitch to the left) - the GK did not appear to handle the ball, though from the referee's angle, it could well have seemed that he did. I thought that the linesman was correct. I am not so sure I would have said that had they been losing though.

I took that from the match report, as I said there were numerous matters that contributed to the "poor hospitality"

I don't think it takes much for cleanliness, just a bit of elbow grease basically.

DC read the situation perfectly and of course we were 3 0 up, but that great bit of sportsmanship is typical from our lads who, to be fair, have always shown that approach, ever since I've been supporting the Urchins.

Tilburg next week for the 6th time this season.

cheers

The Dutch side Willem II are from Tilburg, are they not?

Being 10 yrds away Daggsy i can assure you it was hand ball, but who cares will got the 3 points and thats all that matters.

If i'd had known before hand that the washing machine and tumble dryer were available for hire i would of took a service wash a long...

I agree with you though maxy the place was disgusting. After paying you enterance fee you expect certain standards when it comes to having a jimmy. The fcking place was a sh1t hole and thats being kind!!!!

Think they're supposed to be moving to a new ground in Gloucester Park.