Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Charlie

blueblood

I'll email the club tonight and see if they're interested. Its a long shot but its a better option than playing an outfield player in goal.

Cheers for the support all!

Good luck Paul, there would be no other person more committed to the Margate cause I can think of. Am sure if given the opportunity you will take it with both hands! (excuse the pun)

Tony M. Did you get your guy to the match saturday, if so any outcome.

Says in todays paper that Trott is trying to track down Darren Behcet to play the last two games if not 17 year old youth team keeper Jack Crawford may come in if FA rules ok

Surely Lee Turner would have Behcet's number and you would think KT could get Lee Turner's details off CK if they are on speaking terms. But I wouldnt mind seeing the young lad Crawford play the last two games. It would be good if he did well and earned a place in the squad next season as backup to Charlie. Lets face it there is no pressure on his shoulders at this stage in the season. It is refreshing to see a youth player involved with the first team squad.