Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town Football Club

HTFCew beat me to it! I normally use Firefox, and the buttons work. I just tried Internet Explorer and they didn't. Something to do with the use of frames, I think.

Good win for Brimsdown in their build up to the "match of the century" as they won 4-0 at Feltham in the F.A Vase..and they hit the woodwork six times. Still you'd know that Rhodes as your spies were no doubt out in force

Quote:
Potters Bar Town FC said:
How many of your "class acts" have attracted attention from decent clubs then? How many 7 day approaches have you received? Or does the term "class acts" apply only in the Wacky World of Rhodes?
Potters Bar Town - I have said on here on a number of occasions that our players aren't interested in playing for anybody else at the moment and have turned down lots of approaches, most of them have been with us since the tender age of twelve and grew up on the same Council estate in Camden. We gave them the opportunity to play football at a high level and to keep them off the streets, off drugs, off crime and ultimately out of prison, they are now repaying us with unprecedented loyalty as many could be playing in the Ryman Premier at the very least and in the case of our top scorer Lee Scott the Conference South as he is a far better player than his brother who is pulling up trees for Hayes.

Hasn't got "pulling up trees" listed though! (Has got "prick up your ears")

Has anyone picked up on the views figure on this thread recently compared to all the other threads, over 4000! Surely that's some sort of record in the time the Forum has been in existence.

Quote:
Rhodes said:
Has anyone picked up on the views figure on this thread recently compared to all the other threads, over 4000! Surely that's some sort of record in the time the Forum has been in existence.

Probably because you don't start new threads often enough so people keep having to come back to this one.

I notice that you now have some KT players listed in your favourites. That contradicts previous arguments you have used on here.

As you know I don't believe in starting new threads, Gavin style, just for the sake of starting them and have harshly suffered the Alex Fergusson hairdryer treatment from Gavin in the past for pulling him up on it. If I were to start a new thread on every Kentish Town initiative we're involved in such as the innovative painting project or individual matches then there would be hundreds and it would take over the entire Forum which would be unfair to everyone else. Incidentally I gather that we are going to be all over the local press like a rash again tomorrow on the back of the painting project and it could well go National.

Quote:
Rhodes said:
Incidentally I gather that we are going to be all over the local press like a rash again tomorrow on the back of the painting project and it could well go National.

Then again, it might not!

Horace - I wouldn't be so sure about that, what other Club would involve itself in a Community Art Project and a National paper would probably feel it was a worthwhile story to run with.

Folks - Not sure whether this link will work but if not I'll try again later, it's just that we were all over the local press today like a rash, mind you what's new:

http://www.thecnj.com/camden/101206/sport101206_06.html

Quote:
Rhodes said:
Horace - I wouldn't be so sure about that, what other Club would involve itself in a Community Art Project and a National paper would probably feel it was a worthwhile story to run with.

Camden New Journal maybe, Daily Mail, Telegraph not likely! If it were Arsenal or Tottenham, there would be a story but Kentish Town? (or for that matter Hertford Town) no!

Horace - Well Camden is our home Borough isn't it and we'll be all over the Islington Gazette like a rash next week side by side with our illustrious neighbours Arsenal. I've only just e-mailed all the Nationals with the story anyway and I gather we'll be in Non League on Sunday, you'll be able to read all about us rather than FC United and AFC Wimbledon which will make a refreshing change as Potters Bar Town rightly said earlier.