Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town Football Club

Have to say, I rarely buy the NLP any more. Everything I need to know, I can get off the internet, so I usually can't be bothered to go out and get one.

Good luck with your publicity campaign for Kentish Town FC. There's no doubt that the local papers are always looking for storys - we have found that by permitting our local papers to publish our matchreports and HTFCew's great pictures, we get much better coverage than our higher placed local rivals.

A good post and I agree HTFCew's photographs do you proud, she gets some outstanding shots but I believe missed 'the Baron's' goal in the legendary friendly which is why there is still some dispute as to how far out it wss. I know you have a number of high profile local papers round your way although it's only right that you get more coverage than your St Margaretsbury's, Welwyn Garden City's, Broxbourne's, London Colney's and Hoddesdon's as you're a far bigger Club than all of them put together.

Thanks Rhodes - we also get better coverage than Ware, Cheshunt etc. Was making the point that you have to take the stories etc to them or they print nothing, as you know only too well.

HTFCew - it being Friday the 13th, I've stayed indoors today, what with my recent record! So, haven't seen Mercury today. So many goal photos (Seven this week wasn't it?) to choose from too!

Hope you are feeling better and up for it tomorrow!

Good - don't stay up late - lots of work to do with the camera tomorrow!

I'm really up for this one, MANIC. Remember the guy who played up front for us last season and did the Lua-Lua stuff when he scored? He's back there now (Ryan Brown) I'll get one in for you at the bar - what will it be?

Yes I know when I seen him with Hertford I was impressed with his speed but could not or did not want to pass the ball, hope I have not ate my own words there, honestly it is ok about the drink it is me who should be buying you 1.

Will get you a pint of your choice! Apparently Ryan is still the same, v. quick but doen't often take the ball with him, unlike our Ryan!

• 2 weeks later...

Some pics from our game at Harpenden last Saturday if anyone's interested:

More action from Harpenden:

As you can see the pitch wasn't the best therefore stifling our Brazil '70 style:

The last one (for now):

The Division 1 Cup game at Cranfield on Tuesday:

More action from Cranfield United:

Good pics, why is the date for the Harpenden pics Jan 1st 1997, did you forget to set the correct date?

I take it these are shot using a digital camera?

What megapixel does your camera have Rhodes?