Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town Football Club

Gavin - Thanks, yes I forget to reset the date on the camera, it is a digital but I'm not sure what megapixel it has, I normally have a couple of cameras with me at games incase one fails. Here is a link to the match report of the Harpenden Town game last week incase you're interested:

http://www.federationuksports.com/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1158525255

The match report from our Division 1 Cup game at Cranfield United last Tuesday if anyone's interested!

http://federationuksports.com/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1158525866/0#6

The match report from our game with Arlesey Athletic on Saturday if anyone is interested!

http://federationuksports.com/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1158526679

Some pics from our game against Arlesey Athletic on Saturday:

The amazing Arlesey keeper who kept the score down to six single handed:

And the last one, for now:

Good pics, Rhodes, I take it Kentish Town were wearing blue? what do you think of Claremont road now you have actually played there?

Compared to most grounds in the whole of the SSML its good, a proper ground with stands terraces etc, but you have to agree its seen better days.

Quote:
Gavin said:
Good pics, Rhodes, I take it Kentish Town were wearing blue? what do you think of Claremont road now you have actually played there?

Compared to most grounds in the whole of the SSML its good, a proper ground with stands terraces etc, but you have to agree its seen better days.

No, it's Arlesey in Blue. The team that were "the best we've played against this season" according to Rhodes. So good that the 'keeper had to keep the score down to 6-1 "singlehandedly" ie the defence must have been cr*p!

I think they wear whatever colour kit they have borrowed.

Quote:
Gavin said:
I thought Kentish Town wore blue?

According to the League Directory, they do! That's another rule they've broken then. Home team must wear their registered colours

Rule 7.1 The colours registered by each Club shall be worn during the following season when playing at home. Shirts must be numbered 1 -16 (or 17 where 13 is excluded) such that the numbers can be clearly identified by officials and spectators.

Quote:
Horace said:
Rule 7.1 The colours registered by each Club shall be worn during the following season when playing at home. Shirts must be numbered 1 -16 (or 17 where 13 is excluded) such that the numbers can be clearly identified by officials and spectators.

You would have thought, given that Rhodes claims to meticulously read the rule book for each competition Kentish Town are involved in (and no others!), that he would have known that, wouldn't you?

Quote:
Potters Bar Town FC said:
Quote:
Horace said:

You would have thought, given that Rhodes claims to meticulously read the rule book for each competition Kentish Town are involved in (and no others!), that he would have known that, wouldn't you?

to be fair to the man, Arlesey probably turned up in their blue and Rhodes probably obligingly changed kit to accommodate this! probably

Quote:
Horace said:
To be fair to the man, Arlesey probably turned up in their blue and Rhodes probably obligingly changed kit to accommodate this! probably
Horace - That's exactly how it happened, we did Arlesey a favour as they only had their blue kit with them, the Referee Mr Marshallsay was more than happy about it and praised us on our approach where other Club's wouldn't have been so accommodating.