Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pat Gradley

Jimmy

Originally Posted By: Ian_D
Moussa Sidibe has left French Ligue 2 team Clermont Foot Auvergne for the leaders of French National (Division 3) team Vannes OC.

Beat that JC.

Surely Stu M and Jimmy are the reigning champions at the moment? My claim for the honour was long since ceded, alas.

Originally Posted By: jc

Surely Stu M and Jimmy are the reigning champions at the moment? My claim for the honour was long since ceded, alas.

I'm not sure I was in the running for champion... I think I merely raised Jimmy on my shoulders metaphorically speaking when he produced that Louis Affor rabbit from his Pat Gradley hat.

Oh Alan that is brilliant.

I don't know where to start!

'One man cannot make the team but a man makes a difference'

"Steven 'the Dude' Kwashi"

'Kwashi has played in England for South League Division One side, Dartford.' ??????????

Best thing I have read on the internet in ages.

TOSTAO Kwashi is ranked the best striker in Vietnam, having scored 65 goals in three seasons, a feat equalled only by greats like Allan Shearer, Gary Lineker, Thierry Henry, Pele or Romario

Im honoured to have watched the great tostao many a time. I think its something i will tell the grandchildren one day.

Mind you that memory of that 90th min goal against morecambe when we won 3-2 still fills me with joy