Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Haringey Borough Football Club

Tell you what is true. By the way what happened to your Charity thread.

My point was that you can't play in Div 1 at a ground with no floodlights. My information is that you are likely to be playing at such a ground!

Horace - Not true, I will be making the all important announcement, town cryer style, any day now, I was at our new ground today and everything is in place apart from a bit more i dotting and t crossing. We will be the Man Utd of division 1 again next season that's for sure.

Yes purely 'a cry for help' to tug on the heart strings of the great and the good in Camden and to help attract a sponsor for next season, we've been knocked over in the rush and it has been like the Tsunami appeal all over again since the article was published.

Originally Posted By: jayjay
Spin

Jayjay - I've asked before why you bother to come on this Forum in the fashion you do, what do you get out of it or aim to achieve.

Jayjay - No need to feel bad but just try and think before you post in future, thanks, you seem to enjoy ruffling feathers for some reason.

you really don't do irony do you rhodes.

Commiserations to all our friends at Haringey Borough if you do get relegated as seems certain. We always enjoy our games at Coles Park (yes rhodes surprisingly not just because of the results) and wish you well next season.

This article says that KTFC are nicknames the Bedouins because they have no ground. I do beleive that was a nickname thought up on here possibly by me. Wheres my cut of the marketing income please or I sue for unauthorised use!

Lato - That's why I purposely didn't post the article from the New Camden Journal on here for all to see because I knew what sort of a negative reaction it would get, I'm a bit miffed at Jayjay for doing so and it says it all about him. It was purely an article initiated for internal purposes for reasons given earlier and it has certainly had the desired effect, my mobile hasn't stopped ringing since with offers for help and sponsorship.

3praise has been conspicuous by his absence lately particularly today, does anybody have a crowd figure for the game at Garden Walk yesterday, I would have thought it was quite substantial.

Rak - No I didn't make it, our Reserves had a game and I had i's to dot and t's to cross at the new ground. I heard Takumi had another blinder against Margate at Claremont Road and laid on the winner.