Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Haringey Borough Football Club

Originally Posted By: 3praise
well Rhodes thats not what i heard my old friend! i heard stories about camera's and mens changing rooms and towel whipping - and this was just at half time.

Well yes but that was only during Under 18's games, that Milton Fantis was a pretty boy wasn't he as was Kevin Conroy! By the way here's one for you, what's the story with Martin Ash, why did he leave Coles Park as I thought he and Tony Catania were very much part of the furniture and being groomed to take over the First Team in due course.

unfortunatly there was an altercation between him and some of the boys he was coaching and so he left for pastures anew.

Rhodes i am pretty dissapointed at the state of your website, when was the last time it was updated? i thought it was updated every micro second but i must be wrong.

3praise - I'm sorry to hear that, I thought he was very much a Father figure and all the boys looked up to him as is the case with 'the great one' at our Club, I have to say I'm disappointed although Martin is a very highly strung character and can throw his toys out of the pram at the drop of a hat. The Kentish Town Website has nothing to do with me, I don't have access to it otherwise obviously it would be updated by the micro second and you would all know what Lee Scott is having for his breakfast and what colour his underwear is.

why dont you take over the job of managing it as the person doing it seems to have no clue what he or she is doing especially as i am intrigued to see who KTFC are playing pre-season.

3praise - I have already told you who we are playing so far in our pre-season friendly games.

Originally Posted By: 3praise
but shouldnt it be on the website for all to see, and so can make arrangements to not go homebase that weekend?

3praise - I haven't checked the all singing all dancing Haringey Website recently however I'm sure John Bacon hasn't managed to negotiate any pre-season friendlies as yet due to the uncertainty of the hallowed Coles Park turf and when it will be fit for play as happens every pre-season. I recall the farcical situation last year when two lucrative games with Enfield and Enfield Town had to be cancelled at the eleventh hour putting a lot of noses out of joint. In the end 'we' had to be satisfied with a fixture at 'the mighty' Buntingford Town which I recall we lost 2-1 so surely the writing was on the wall then as to what lay in store for 'us' and what 'we' would be facing eight months down the line.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I don't have access to it otherwise obviously it would be updated by the micro second and you would all know what Lee Scott is having for his breakfast

? porridge

Horace - Well I did purposely leave the door open for that one waiting for someone to bite.

You are so clever Rhodes- I haven't had mybreakfast yet!

Two Weetabix, skimmed milk, no sugar, two or three dried apricots on top!