Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Haringey Borough Football Club

3 Praise, if you have such knowledge of Harringay, as you give the impression, then you would know that KTFC has no reason to say thank you to your club. If anything its Harringay who should say thank you KTFC, as it was KTFC that recommended that you build a strong youth set up and gave the directors an insight as to what they should do with there ground, and if we had not ground shared and redecorated the club house and changing rooms, as your lease required, you would have struggled financially. So please before talking get your facts right - mate.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
3PRAISE re the people at the centre
did you have to "inform them" or "provide proof" of Rhodes' departure? I would have thought that merely informing them would have been sufficient unless they had some reason to doubt your word or integrity.

TheSpursFan - That's an interesting post and 3praise's silence speaks volumes. Clearly he is talking absolute nonsense as usual as I have been in contact with the Centre on numerous occasions since I left Haringey. What I objected to was the wording on the Website which suggested that the First Team had never trained there which they have, they are good at misleading people like that and using spin, Tony Blair style, such as when they told Biggleswade Town that the memorabilia had been removed from 'the boardroom' due to fire damage which was a blatant pork pie of Robert Maxwell proportions.

Cecil - where did you get that info from? One of our committee people did ask but I hadn't a clue what they were on about. As none of us mentioned it again how come you know this question was aksed?

Is there a Cecil Mole in the Haringey Boardroom, or just a Rhode map to peace talks? Seriously, I deplore boardroom talk being shouted to all and sundry, let alone dragged on to a public forum so come on now, spill the beans.

3PRAISE re the people at the centre
did you have to "inform them" or "provide proof" of Rhodes' departure?

I would have thought that merely informing them would have been sufficient unless they had some reason to doubt your word or integrity.

usually you can take my word to the bank but on this occasion they needed proof as it was to good to be true that they never had to deal with a character like Rhodes ever again - they thought all their christmases had come at once!!

Originally Posted By: Tiger007
3 Praise, if you have such knowledge of Harringay, as you give the impression, then you would know that KTFC has no reason to say thank you to your club. If anything its Harringay who should say thank you KTFC, as it was KTFC that recommended that you build a strong youth set up and gave the directors an insight as to what they should do with there ground, and if we had not ground shared and redecorated the club house and changing rooms, as your lease required, you would have struggled financially. So please before talking get your facts right - mate.

am i wrong to say that if you wasnt ground sharing at haringey when the league was restructuring you would have gone down - as you needed to be at a club with flood lights - i am only stating that KTFC have alot to be grateful to Haringey for yet your PR man slags us off at every chance!

Originally Posted By: 3praise
Like i said rhodes the people down there never wanted anything to do with you so we wasnt able to train there - when we informed them you wasnt apart of the club they lifted the ban and we resumed training on their facilities!

3praise you now say you had to provide proof. I think these 2 posts are misleading at best and mirror the misleading website statement Rhodes has queried.

thespursfan you are trying to pick holes in something that is quite trivial and then back Rhodes up with it - Fact is we told WHLC that Rhodes was no longer apart of HBFC and they lifted the ban - not only does this show how people respond to Rhodes when they have dealt with him - which is the case with most on here now including Jonno and Eagles - but also that it was because of rhodes we wasnt able to train at the facilities last season - i hope this clears things up for you!

i am surprised you find the matter trivial, you have been posting inaccurate and contradictory statements.

Rhodes said why didnt you just tell them at the start of last season he had left HB and renew the booking.

Your answer was you had to provide proof, but now you say you just had to tell them.

HBFC at fault for not training there last year it seems.

I suspect the club didn't know the reason they weren't allowed was Rhodes related until more recently!

Thats maybe so NF but 3Praise said twice in two days HB had to provide proof of Rhodes non involvement and blamed him for not being able to use the facilities last season.

It was innaccurate, and contradicted other posts he made.

3Praise finds the matter trivial he has said.

If he's innaccurate and misleading about this and finds it trivial can we accept the other arguments he has put forward here?

what garbage since when has informing somone that Rhodes no longer works for HBFC not been seen as proof that he isnt working there - it seems you are picking up on trivial matters as to defect the issue from rhodes and try and make HBFC out to be at fault when really WHLC didnt want to have anything to do with Clifford Rhodes!

dont follow you 3p?

your post this morning

"usually you can take my word to the bank but on this occasion they needed proof "

your recent post

"since when has informing somone that Rhodes no longer works for HBFC not been seen as proof"

If the club was banned from the facility as you suggest at the start of last season didnt any one say "whys that then"?

and why did it take HBFC a season to sort it out?

While you sent your players all over the place training?

Did you see the pics I posted in the Boot Deals thread?

I'll be giving them a work out when I get back from hols!

dont follow you 3p?

your post this morning
"usually you can take my word to the bank but on this occasion they needed proof "

your recent post
"since when has informing somone that Rhodes no longer works for HBFC not been seen as proof"

If the club was banned from the facility as you suggest at the start of last season didnt any one say "whys that then"?

and why did it take HBFC a season to sort it out?

While you sent your players all over the place training?

Maybe more then one of us went to sort out the WHLC astro - providing word and proof!!!

why did it take a season to sort out? because its in such high demand it was booked up last season or thats what they told us probably because they thought Rhodes was still with us!

it wasnt until Rhodes left that they told us the real reason why it was so heavily booked up last season.

I hope this clears up your quieries - if not keep'em coming and i will keep batting them out the park!

Typical spurs fans!! annoying and always try to have the last word!

Originally Posted By: Wader
Cecil - where did you get that info from? One of our committee people did ask but I hadn't a clue what they were on about. As none of us mentioned it again how come you know this question was aksed? Is there a Cecil Mole in the Haringey Boardroom, or just a Rhode map to peace talks? Seriously, I deplore boardroom talk being shouted to all and sundry, let alone dragged on to a public forum so come on now, spill the beans.

Wader - I see there has been a lot of activity on this thread since I was last on but I'll deal with your post first as it is a serious issue in my book that involves blatant pork pie telling by the Haringey hierarchy. I won't reveal my source however I was reliably informed that one of your Committee had enquired as to where the memorabilia had gone when you visited Coles Park at the end of last season and the answer from the Club Secretary was 'sorry to disappoint you guv, smoke damage so we had to get rid', or words to that effect. I was told in no uncertain terms by 'Sugar' to remove the memorabilia as it was 'a load of old junk', this was the same memorabilia that everyone, apart from the hierarchy that is, made a beeline for on matchdays and also helped make the Club a few quid.

Rhodes is that the same memorabilla you sanctioned without anyone's permission when you decided it would be in good taste to try and sell Haringey Borough FC Y fronts with the badge stitched onto the front? - i see comfort wasnt on your mind when you thought of this!

i am surprised you find the matter trivial, you have been posting inaccurate and contradictory statements.
Rhodes said why didnt you just tell them at the start of last season he had left HB and renew the booking.
Your answer was you had to provide proof, but now you say you just had to tell them.
HBFC at fault for not training there last year it seems.

TheSpursFan - Many thanks for your support on this matter, it is much appreciated. I don't think you are the only one on here who realises that 3praise is somewhat of a joke figure and is simply trying to cover the Club's back but unfortunately he is not doing a very good job in doing so, I actually feel a bit sorry for him actually as I don't think he is a bad bloke but has clearly been instructed by 'Sugar' to be Haringey's mothpiece and as a result has been left holding the baby.