Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Photos from AFC Wimbledon game

Margate Don

A selection of photos from today's game against AFC Wimbledon are available on the MFC website at Match photos 2006/07. Unfortunately I wont be able to provide photos from the game against Bromley on Tuesday as I shall be out of the country. I hope to be back for the Cup game next Saturday.

Not very complimentary about our ground or our style of play from yesterday though proberbly a TRUE account of things.I Know I wouldnt have liked to have been stuck down that end all game.Thought we played SOME football & as for long balls I could have sworn I noticed AFC do similar on more than one occasion too.Oh well cant please everyone I suppose.A lot of AFC fans WERE understanding of the situation as it is.

http://wimbledon.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=900&p=2&stid=8424073

Agree. No one made him come to Hartsdown. It seems to me that there is often something about the attitude of some supporters (not all) of the "bigger" non-league clubs. We've seen the same from Dover in the past. In actual fact, I heard a couple of the early arivals from Wimbledon saying it was quite a nice ground. Still smarting from our brilliant 2-1 win at their place last season perhaps?

What an idiot. Cannot believe he has the gaul to complain about our ground when they don't even have their own ground! And to complain about the segregation? Something about "kettle", "pot" and "black" comes to mind - the segregation at Wimbledon/Kingstonian (it will always be Kingstonian's ground) was dreadful.

They had all the basics, a damn sight more than what they will get at some grounds! Our ground is not equipped for segregation, so everything there was only for that game. Surely they weren't expecting much better than that. Still bitter about us stuffing them in their own backyard I reckon.

They think they are the best out fit around so let them get on with it , what they don`t like is so far in there brief history they`ve one there league titles, moved up the pyramid to a league that is there match and they think its ok to down anything that comes there way . AFC think they are better than everyone because the NLP tells us every week .

Still living on their 'past' history - they seem to think they are the Wimbledon FC of the Top Leagues!!! As for the author of that drivel, what a plonker...