Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Haringey v Edgware

yesss gavin i am a Haringey fan whats the big deal. I obviously hit a nerve with my previous post.....get over it, ur a average team. so is all the rest of the teams in this league.

Basically it is a piSS poor league with average teams i havent yet cum across a quality side so stop making out as if Edgware Town are any different coz there not.

brit06 i feel that rhodes is trying to hide from these allegations againsed him.

Neway Gavin as for the 9-0 defeat i couldnt agree more with you it was a total disgrace and i felt ashamed but thats in the past now and you cant live in the past you have to move on(i wish somebody would tell rhodes that)

Gavin...u had five players missing on tuesday haringay had 7 debutants that night, went down to NINE men and u guys still only scored 3 AND let a goal in!! Yet u still live in this fantasy land of having 90% possession, have a conversation with ur goal keeper who obviously see the same game as me when he said "They look far more dangerous on the break then we do" so Haringay must have had some of the ball for him to react that way. and by the way the harinGAY joke is about as poor as edgware going forward!!!

Just got hold of the local Haringey rag with the following report:

Nine man Borough put up a brave fight before eventually succumbing at home to title favourites Edgware Town. Borough fell behind to an Adam Wallace strike after seven minutes and their situation looked bleak when goalkeeper Julian Roberts was sent off for handling outside the area soon after. The home side showed character to level in the 16th minute through Alfred Kamara's first Borough goal and, with defender David Patten performing well between the sticks, kept Edgware at bay. Wallace finally beat Patten just before the break, but Borough continued to battle hard even after central defender Michael Gonzague received his second yellow card of the game. Edgware could only succeed in breaching the Borough defence once more, Wallace completing his hat trick fourteen minutes from time to wrap up the points.

Borough Team: Roberts, Shurety, Bakare, Patten, Gonzague, Perifimou, Labadiee, R Kamara, Ngongou, A Kamara, Wilkinson. Subs: Read, Small, Banuelos-Charles