Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

F/A/O Trotty & the Players PART 7

Cookie

Well,was in two minds as to whether this thread PART 7 should be posted this week. Whilst its always good to win cup games I much prefer to win our league games.I just hope the unbeaten record continues with this game.

It has to be said though that the purpose of these threads isnt to keep up a sequence of unbeaten runs purely because of the thread(though nice it is to have that) but more importantly to get across to the squad our best wishes & comments,if any,for them to go into the match with.

"THAT" is the real reason & purpose of these threads.

So MY words to the players are:

"Go out & give it your all lads.Play with the same positive approach you played with at Leyton & we have a good chance of getting a result first time round in this game.Plenty of that forward play,no sitting back soaking up pressure & "BE POSITIVE" for the full 90 minutes.Play in their half & the need for a solid defence shouldnt come into it.Nevertheless if & when under pressure be calm, be positive & dont panic".

"Do your utmost to secure a favourable result(of which you are all more than capable of doing),but especially & maybe dedicate it to those that are able or willing to make the long trip down there to support you in person.Lets keep this momentum going.

The right attitude too will help towards a victory.If you want it more you will reap the rewards.

You had that attitude & desire last week & you were MAGNIFICENT!

How nice it would be to have those dedicated fans smiling & joyous on that long trip home on Saturday night.Its a much longer journey back home in defeat!".

"We'll all be watching your progress throughout the afternoon I'm sure & cheering you on from here in Margate,whilst not failing to mention those fans from other areas of the country that support you on this & every other day too,(those that cant,for whatever reason make that journey)".

Good luck for Saturday.

Agree completely Cookie, its for the players who hopefully look in here & see the best wishes etc. I will be at the Reserves game on Saturday hoping to get good updates from the ground via Graeme & Tam.

Good luck lads, play out of your skins like we all know you can & come away with a well earned victory and give us all that winning feeling!

If your in Margate "Cookie" then pop down and watch the reserves. We get updates from Tam from time to time.

Am working first thing in the morning BB.Very early. Be finished at 2.30pm & will probably be too knackered & too tired to go anywhere but will bear it it mind though.... I promise!

COME ON YOU BLUES!!!!!!!!! Lets be "wanting it more" than they do!.

C'mon he 'Gate.

Lets get a win in a very tough game on saturday.

Lets show that the Ryman is a better league than the southern league and win this match.

We want a cup run.

Going out of FA Cup was a major disappoitment-lets have a bit of fun in the trophy and above all, get a bit of money coming in.

We want those extra games.

Give it everything on saturday and lets have some excitement to keep us going through the winter months.

Its a long old haul if all you are thinking about is the league.

Lets 'sex it up' with a run in the FA Trophy all the way to the final.

You guys can do it.

all the best