Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Clement Temile thread

Of course I will, that goes without saying

I don't think you will find it on-line, try some newsagents in Middlesbrough tomorrow and they may still have a copy of Non League from Sunday.

Wader - That's rather unfair don't you think, why don't you give credit where it's very much due

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Wader - That's rather unfair don't you think, why don't you give credit where it's very much due

but was his comment inaccurate?

Yes it was, I didn't send the Non League paper at least 1000 words as I carried out an interview with them via mobile phone. Furthermore they also rang me, I made no attempt to contact them.

If you practised what you preach to any degree whatsoever, then you would get a better reception from me and I suspect others.

Your behaviour and comments to others on here defy belief at times. If you don't like getting some back then don't dish it out.

Now stop whingeing and get on with organising the 40' shipping container to Nigeria that will be needed on its own to contain 'the great ones' certificates, badges and medals. I will be delighted to wave him off from Heathrow when he departs, just give us the date. Then we'll prepare for the onslaught of his succesor who I suspect will be none other than a resurrected Jesus Christ himself - or so you'll have us all believe. I just can't wait zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Originally Posted By: Wader
If you practised what you preach to any degree whatsoever, then you would get a better reception from me and I suspect others.

Wader - I've no idea what you mean by this, in what way don't I practice what I preach as my word is my bond.

Coming back to the topic of this thread may I just remind you all of the first couple of lines of this press article, namely 'An ambition to Manage the Nigeria National Team may seem a lofty goal'. Yet less than a year later Clement is in the running for the job and may well be handed the reins this week to take the Super Eagles to the 2010 World Cup, what does that tell you:

http://www.hamhigh.co.uk/search/story.aspx?brand=Northlondon24&category=fskentishtown&itemid=WeED05+Apr+2007+15:53:35:247&tBrand=Northlondon24&tCategory=search

'An ambition to Manage the Nigeria National Team may seem a lofty goal'. Yet less than a year later Clement is in the running for the job and may well be handed the reins this week to take the Super Eagles to the 2010 World Cup', what does that tell you:

It tells me ...'An ambition to Manage the Nigeria National Team may seem a lofty goal'. Yet less than a year later Clement is in the running for the job and may well be handed the reins this week to take the Super Eagles to the 2010 World Cup'

If it tells anyone anything else please let me know what you're drinking and I'll have the same.

I do have to question why the Nigeria job is such a lofty goal for someone that you have purported to be nothing less than the son of God, if not God himself. Indeed, is this not a step down for him?

I shall make an exception from my general rule of not responding directly to anything "it" says to say this:

my word is my bond.

clip Rods - Ian has not removed NeutralFan or Wader as moderators of this forum as you demanded. You stated that if it didn't happen you would walk away from the whole Fans Focus website. Therefore, as something whose word is its bond, shouldn't you have p1ssed off a long time ago?