Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Clement Temile thread

No, the article is in Hebrew and is singing 'the great one's praises in a big way as well as exonerating him of any blame where abandoning Toto is concerned, that story is a cruel myth and an old wives tail

I gather an announcement from the Nigerian FA will be made later today or tomorrow at the latest, you will be the first to hear so keep watching this space

Wader - With all your business interests and big talk about building stadiums single handed and rubbing shoulders with the great and the good I bet you would give your right arm to handle 'the great one'.

Greg Dyke - I haven't got a clue who else is in the running other than Daniel Amocachi which says it all really. Why do you seem so sure that 'the great one' won't get the job, I will have to grab your arm out of its socket and take that bet infact I'm happy to go 4/1 that he doesn't lead the Super Eagles to the 2010 World Cup.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Greg Dyke - I haven't got a clue who else is in the running other than Daniel Amocachi which says it all really. Why do you seem so sure that 'the great one' won't get the job, I will have to grab your arm out of its socket and take that bet infact I'm happy to go 4/1 that he doesn't lead the Super Eagles to the 2010 World Cup.

so the bet is...

my

Yes that all sounds okay to me except for the fact that I didn't say anything about the 2010 World Cup which is still over two years away. It's irrelevant if 'the great one' is in charge at the start of the qualifying campaign or at the start of the tournament itself in South Africa as it's now we're talking about, I'm expecting the appointment today or tomorrow.

Don't panic folks, there's no news as yet however I understand an announcement is due any time now, I am monitoring all the Nigerian based Forums including the attached and I guarantee you will be the first to hear. Thanks for your patience:

http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/index.php?topic=1161.new;topicseen#new

Rhodes, I promised someone that I would stop biting at your posts, but really! How can you post a link to garbage like this? You are even claiming to be Nigerian!

"Can I ask then if your Nationality is Nigerian, it seems that you don't have our best interests at heart if you don't want Clement Temile to get the job of National Coach, he is clearly the perfect person to take the Super Eagles to the 2010 World Cup"

is just a sample!

And surely you don't have to rely on dodgy forums to find out who gotthe job - surely your mate will phone or text you immediately?

Horace - Of course I'm not claiming to be Nigerian, that's just ridiculous, if people want to interprete that then that's hardly my fault.

Horace - Of course I'm not claiming to be Nigerian, that's just ridiculous, if people want to interprete that then that's hardly my fault.

How else can it be interpreted?

Horace - Well for starters I'm the wrong colour to be Nigerian, er hello!

Horace - Well for starters I'm the wrong colour to be Nigerian, er hello!

How can your correspondents on that forum see that you are white?