Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Clement Temile thread

Of course I believe it, we have a former Nigerian International player at our Club who is still hero worshipped by millions, a former African player of the year, a UEFA 'A' qualified, or soon to be qualified, Coach and father of Toto Tamuz Temile, one of the most promising and talked about players on the planet today. Now can you blame me for being just a little bit enthusiastic.

when was he (Clement Temile) African player of the year..please provide details.

Toto Tammuz, few have heard of him and has nothing to do anyway with KTFC, and by the evidence of what YOU have provided on this forum rhodes he wants little to do with his estranged father.

Originally Posted By: Lato
Toto Tammuz, few have heard of him

Lato - That's possibly the craziest statement I've ever heard in over 40 years of being involved in the beautiful game.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Lato
Toto Tammuz, few have heard of him

Lato - That's possibly the craziest statement I've ever heard in over 40 years of being involved in the beautiful game.

that reply is typical of you rhodes

you ignore the question about Clement Temile because you know your facts are dodgy as Horace and myself have already proved.

you ignore the fact that you are the one who has mainly brought to light the lack of relationship between Toto tammuz and his father.

However you comment on a line I knew you would because as usual you can 'jump down' someones throat about it. My statement was meant about the average football fan in this country who would not have heard of him. I asked many people who know a lot about the international game and they hadn't heard of him (prior to the build up to the Israel v England game) and still if you asked the average England fan who went to Tel Aviv to name a member of the Isreali team I would wager that the majority of them if they had a name would select 'Benhayoun' or 'that bloke who plays for West Ham'

And you call PBT predictable..if he is like a book, then you are like junk mail for loans. No one wants it, we all try to ignore it but it keeps coming back with the same ludicrous things time after time!

Lato - I think you are just trying to backtrack from that amazing statement, namely that few people have heard of Toto. His name was on the tip of every football fans tongue the World over following the Israel v England game just as I anticipated it would be when starting the 'Will He or Won't He' thread some three months before the game. As for your jibe about junk mail, that's a little below the belt don't you think.

"a former African player of the year"

No he wasn't!

"a UEFA 'A' qualified, or soon to be qualified"

He's not UEFA 'A' qualified is he?

No he wasn't!

Paula - please stop posting on this thread until I've provoked an answer from Rhodes!!!

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
I have never heard of Clement or Toto, if that helps.

Well you are posting on the Clement Temile thread so that's a crazy statement to make right there. Didn't you watch the Israel v England game last month then, I'm sure you did.

Originally Posted By: Horace
No he wasn't!

Rhodes, Horace wants an answer!!!

He just told me off because you didnt answer - you dont want me getting upset now Rhodes coz 'I'll scream & scream until I make myself sick!'

Horace - As far as I'm aware he is a former African player of the year, admitedly he is still working towards a full UEFA 'A' Coaching badge however so is Roy Keane. In theory Keane is not eligible to be managing Sunderland as he is not fully qualified however as is the case with 'the great one' he should dot all the i's and cross all the t's by the start of next season.