Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Clement Temile thread

Bitch - Everyone is waiting with bated breath, Non League Today just rang me and are holding the front page for Sunday.

A pound to a penny that Football Man is frantically trawling the internet and Nigerian newspapers 'as we speak' trying to find news of 'the great one' being overlooked and not getting the job so he can post it here first and look the big I am. Clement hasn't called me so that means it's still very much a case of no news is good news, just carry on watching this space.

Lol, exactly, you talk my language!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
A pound to a penny that Football Man is frantically trawling the internet and Nigerian newspapers 'as we speak' trying to find news of 'the great one' being overlooked and not getting the job so he can post it here first and look the big I am. Clement hasn't called me so that means it's still very much a case of no news is good news, just carry on watching this space.

He'll be lucky to find anything at all that isn't just old news, or attributable to you.

Clement hasn't called me so that means it's still very much a case of no news is good news

The last I heard was that this decision making process was on its last legs. It's gone on so long now, exactly how many sets of legs has it got?

If he gets the job I will as promised wave him off from Heathrow. But if it's from Terminal 5 can Nigeria wait until 2014?

Wader - Did you delete the Kentish Town v Ampthill Town thread I created for our Division 1 Cup match on 24 October as I can't seem to find it anywhere for reference purposes

Folks - Please note that this is possibly the best of many Websites to be monitoring for news on 'the great one's' appointment in the next day or so, indeed news is likely to come at any time so I strongly suggest that you download the link onto your desk tops or favourites:

http://www.kickoffnigeria.com/static/news/index.php

Thanks Rhodes - interesting, but all it told me is that Samson Siasia is expected to get the job. No mention anywhere about Clement Temile!

By the way, you continually refer to Temile as a living legend. He was about 18 years old when he scored two goals against Malawi in the Cup of Nations semi-final in 1984, and was dropped for he final. What then happened to him, international caps wise?

Wader - Did you delete the Kentish Town v Ampthill Town thread I created for our Division 1 Cup match on 24 October as I can't seem to find it anywhere for reference purposes

I've found the thread of which you speak in The Graveyard. Last posted on in November 07 and some 6 pages of thread deletions (from across Fans Focus) ago. This means it was removed from here absolutely ages ago and you have not missed it until now.

I know you want to drag something up by requesting this.
If however there is a genuine reference point to your request, you will have to explain what it is you are specifically looking for and I'll see what I can do.

I've found the thread of which you speak in The Graveyard. Last posted on in November 07 and some 6 pages of thread deletions (from across Fans Focus) ago. This means it was removed from here absolutely ages ago and you have not missed it until now.

I know you want to drag something up by requesting this.

If however there is a genuine reference point to your request, you will have to explain what it is you are specifically looking for and I'll see what I can do.

You would think Rhodes would keep a dossier,Rothmans Almanac style, of all the posts on the forum.

If he did this he wouldn't have to go 'cap in hand' to a Mod

when he wants to stir things up.

Thanks for looking but why was a harmless thread about a Division 1 Cup fixture deleted in the first place, it was no doubt you being over zealous again. The reason I was looking for it was on request from Hector Varela who wanted to go through it with a fine tooth comb for his Don Revie style dossier on Ampthill Town for this afternoons game. There were comments from the sea of groundhoppers we had in attendance that night and useful analysis of the way Ampthill played whereby they were 1-0 down and on the ropes with a minute left and ended up winning 2-1 in the eigth minute of injury time.

I've gone through every single post on the thread and compiled those that mentioned football or a link. I assure you that what I've copied and pasted below is the sum total of relevant posts. The others posts were nothing to do with the match itself.

Perhaps you should trawl anothers Forum for any more posts related to that match.

-----------------------------------------

MK JAMES - Quite a good game last night, Town's goal from Nicoloau was top quality. Second half was virtually all Ampthill, it took a shove on the keeper to grab the equaliser and then you knew they'd go to win it, which they did in the last minute.

And I had the brief pleasure of meeting Mr. Rhodes. Top bloke. Can't fault a guy for bigging up his team.

----------------------------------------

SOUTH-MIDS-FAN - I thought Ampthill played all the football in the first half as well and if it wasn't for some poor finishing they could have sewn the game up before half time.

It was surprising they started better as they only turned up 15 minutes before kick off.

----------------------------------------

RHODES - Southmidsfan - Did you see this link from our game the other week:

http://eachgameasitcomes.blogspot.com/2007/10/kentish-town-copthall-stadium.html

--------------------------------------