Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Clement Temile thread

Why on earth are you asking Horace, I can exclusively reveal that 'the great one' is back in the Country, having flown into Heathrow from Lagos late on Thursday, and all will be revealed in Non League Today tomorrow. That's all I'm prepared to say.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Why on earth are you asking Horace, I can exclusively reveal that 'the great one' is back in the Country, having flown into Heathrow from Lagos late on Thursday, and all will be revealed in Non League Today tomorrow. That's all I'm prepared to say.

so he didnt get the job then feedback

Like I said, all will be revealed in Non League Today tomorrow, I would reserve your copy now if I were you to avoid disappointment

Folks - You'll love this one relating to a scandal brewing involving Nigerian players transfers, guess who is involved, yes that's right, former Millwall player and greyhound handler Barry Silkman:

The article goes onto say that Samson Siasia is favourite to land the Super Eagles job but 'the great one' is by no means out of the running yet and the jury is currently out:

http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/sports/article16//indexn3_html?pdate=290308&ptitle=Barry%20Silkman%20and%20the%20Aiyegbeni%20transfer%20scandal!&cpdate=290308

Don't you read what I post Rhodes - I broke the Siasia news yesterday

Folks - You'll love this one relating to a scandal brewing involving Nigerian players transfers, guess who is involved, yes that's right, former Millwall player and greyhound handler Barry Silkman:
The article goes onto say that Samson Siasia is favourite to land the Super Eagles job but 'the great one' is by no means out of the running yet and the jury is currently out:

http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/sports/article16//indexn3_html?pdate=290308&ptitle=Barry%20Silkman%20and%20the%20Aiyegbeni%20transfer%20scandal!&cpdate=290308

you do talk b0ll0x Rhodes

I don't think I do, a lot of it goes over your head. Have you ever heard of Barry Silkman, be honest

I don't think I do, a lot of it goes over your head. Have you ever heard of Barry Silkman, be honest

greyhound trainer.....based in canewdon........strong contacts
with southend/wickford.......knows a lot of gypsys...
dopes dogs allegedly

anything else you want to know TIT?

I assume everyone has seen a copy of the article about 'the great one' on page three of Non League Today, is anybody able to post a link or doesn't one exist.

Haven't seen the NLP or NLT today. Just got home from a rather splendid lunch at a restaurant run by a TV personality chef. The Duck starter was both delicious and nutritious and as for the roast sirloin, I can hardly express the delight on the palate. Worth the drive. Highly recommended.

Now where were we, oh yes, 'the great one' and the Nigerian FA. Cec, you told us categorically that we on this forum would be the first to know if he got the job. You are now clearly happy to break that promise.

Exactly how much have 'Hello' magazine paid you in dirty bung money to keep schtum so as not to spoil the exclusive rights to this edge of the seat story? I think we should be told!

Greg Dyke - Didn't you part with your

I heard they have chosed 4 People to Run the team out of the ones interviewed and they are as follows

" The board has already agreed on the personnel for that four man coaching crew, which will be headed by Amodu Shuaibu.

He will be assisted by Daniel Amokachi and Fatai Amoo with Alloy Agu as goalkeeper coach "

Well let's see who the runners and riders are for the job according to The BBC. Shaibu Amodu, Samson Siasia, Sunday Oliseh and Daniel Amokachi.

Of course some others may also be required, you know those extras who carry the water bottles and orange segments and bits of spare kit.

It's all so exciting. Isn't it?

Lato - Yes but don't forget that I made a back door approach to the Nigerian FA on behalf of 'the great one' after the initial twelve candidates had been announced which is why he has never been mentioned in the same breath as them. I spoke to Clement about two hours ago and he feels that he is still very much in the running for the job although not the favourite.

To be fair to 'the great one' he said that 'he had far more important things on his mind at the moment' and was going to Ampthill Town this evening with Hector Varela to watch their fixture with Cranfield United.