Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Clement Temile thread

Folks - Just for your convenience, incase I'm not around, I attach a link to most of the Nigerian National newspapers and other publications, the story should break very soon so it will be useful to have these at your fingertips rather than scrabbling around for snippets of information here and there:

http://www.nigeria.co.za/nigerian_newspapers/index.htm

Bitch - Thanks for that although I think you're probably the only one who holds that view, it won't be long now, keep watching this space

Bitch - You couldn't be more right and even if, in the unlikely event, 'the great one' doesn't get the Nigeria job everyone from Khatmandu to Timbuktu will associate him with Kentish Town for ever more, a small Step 6 Club in the SSML, well Step 5 next season.

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
Irrelevent what odds you offer as you never pay up...

That's just simply untrue, I paid Jonno hs

about the thing the whole world is waiting for news on, you silly Bitch you!

CNN, BBC, ITV, Sky all camped outside Nigerian FA Headquarters waiting forthe white smoke!

Originally Posted By: Horace
No announcement yet?

Originally Posted By: Bitch
You'll be the first to know when Rio is ready grin

*Gets down on bended knee*

Bitch,

We have known each other for nearly 4 months now and I, Rio the Cat, in front of the viewing forum members, have something to ask you.

I know we haven't even met each other but I feel we have connected in such a way that you will not be surprised when I ask

Will you do me the honour of...

Checking to see if I'm developing a bald patch whilst I'm on my knee. biglaugh bootyshake