Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Clement Temile thread

The Soccerette is the best feature of the show but sadly Soccer AM isn't what it was without Tim Lovejoy, I'm surprised he took the money and ran as he's useless on radio and didn't do his career any favours

I like the Hollywood penalty dshootout, and the way Helen always cuddles the soccerette hump

Rhodes

The photo that you sent into Scocer AM well they doctored it to make his mouth move and gave him some weird accent. Well you have suceeded in making the so called "Great One " look a complete fool on national television. Clement must be soooooo Proud of you. They used the Word allegedly when starting the story as they did not believe it was true.....

New Bradwell - I wonder whether Paul Attfield, Craig Connell, Allan Fenn, Jose Viana or indeed Steve Orchard were watching it but I suppose they can only dream of being that well known one day.

So being well known is something to aspire to? Are you a wannabee Rhodes? Will we be seeing you on Britains got talent..or Pop Idol? Some poeple just want to be respected or liked, something I'm afraid you don't seem to be on this forum and I suspect anywhere else but your own head.

I thank you.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
New Bradwell - I wonder whether Paul Attfield, Craig Connell, Allan Fenn, Jose Viana or indeed Steve Orchard were watching it but I suppose they can only dream of being that well known one day.

Rhodes,having a photo with a moving mouth that speaks in
a funny accent is not my idea of fame!

Have you looked at the Spartan South Midlands League Division 1 league table recently, which Club are top and who is their Head Coach.

Have you looked at the Spartan South Midlands League Division 1 league table recently, which Club are top and who is their Head Coach.

You really don't get it do you Rhodes?

"New Bradwell - I wonder whether Paul Attfield, Craig Connell, Allan Fenn, Jose Viana or indeed Steve Orchard were watching it but I suppose they can only dream of being that well known one day." Quote from Rhodes.

Hmm, Temile was humiliated by Sky Sports thanks to your constant pushing of him. Frankly, I enjoy being anonymous if that's the way I'd get treated if I was a "bigger" name. I talk to the local press and radio and remain understated so I am treated ok by those reporters when things don't go right for New Bradwell.I am happy with the progression that we have made with me and ICU Jimmy at the helm. We'll never get ideas above our station because I won't allow it.

Mr Rhodes, with all due respect, Kentish Town are top of the table because THEY have a good side, their success is absolutely nothing at all to do with your input so don't try to claim anything different. My sincere congratulations to Kentish for their outstanding contribution to the league this season. Anyone would think however, that Rhodes is responsible for it rather than the lads who have done the business. If Temile really is that good, he will be snapped up by a higher level club whether he has committed to Kentish or not.

Originally Posted By: Wader
He does H. It's just smoke and mirrors from dear old Cec as usual

Wader - You're a good one to talk, you had us all fooled that your new ground would be ready for the North Bedfordshire Cup Final on 9 May until I pressed you on it and it then came to light that nothing could have been further from the truth.

Hahaha. The difference is Cec that I replied honestly and in full to your questions. You on the other hand have clearly been a member of the Magic Circle with your constant smoke and mirrors tricks.

The Great Ones Nigerian FA trick however didn't quite come off for you did it? When pulling a rabbit out of the hat it's essential that it's still alive Cec. The report card will say of you... must lie harder.

He does H. It's just smoke and mirrors from dear old Cec as usual

Wader - You're a good one to talk, you had us all fooled that your new ground would be ready for the North Bedfordshire Cup Final on 9 May until I pressed you on it and it then came to light that nothing could have been further from the truth.

Do you realise how petty you sound Rhodes?
As already stated on this forum 'a new stadium is for life not just for May 9th.'
So next season when you are scraping by on your takings from selling bacon rolls and soft drinks, im sure Biggleswade will be kicking themselves at the lost takings from the cup final they couldnt host (maybe) when they add up the takings at the end of the season.That is when they will realise how good life could be if they played at Copthall Stadium, don't you think? biggrin1

This is for my peace of mind as if I criticise someone or state my opinions I dont like to remain anonymous. While I will obviously remain on this forum as ICU Jimmy, I am in the real, less intersting world, Steve Tucker the Asst Manager of New Bradwell. I know as most of you have used this forum for a while, know who's who, but wouldn't know me..you do now. I would like to be referred to as I am at my own club, 'The [****!!****] one'

The Great Ones Nigerian FA trick however didn't quite come off for you did it? When pulling a rabbit out of the hat it's essential that it's still alive Cec. The report card will say of you... must lie harder

Wader - Like I said I would need to be Peter Foster to initiate such an elaborate scam to promote 'the great one', don't forget to be near a radio at 9.00 tonight by the way, you might even want to phone into the Non League show and get it from the horses mouth.

Rhodes

There is really nothing elaborate about what you did. By name dropping Mr Temille's name, using his claim to fame, you sought to promote yourself as a football agent. However, you did not realise that your scam would get out of control and end up with Soccer AM seeing right through the whole thing and unfortunately putting Mr Temille in a negative light.

What is said later on the radio, I have no interest and I am personally disgusted by your behaviour. It will be an attempt to excuse the damage already done, and frankly it will take some time, in my opinion, before anyone believes anything you put forward in the future as being the truth.

Your best choice of damage limitation would be to shut up and hope it all goes away. Start telling the truth and gain some credibility that you never had.