Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Haringey Borough FC thread

Yes Rhodes like most clubs we do our utmost to enable onlookers such as yourself to be upto date with the affairs of the boro'

Rhodes it has come to my attention that you havent replied to my post reguarding what you have done for the club this year, i will be waiting!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Due to my role as Secretary of Kentish Town and having been to every game obviously I haven't been able to get to any of 'our' away matches this season however I'm hoping to go to Royston next Saturday. I plan to turn up incognito with a false moustache and beard so as not to be recognised.

3praise - Your original question was on another thread which I have responded to (see above). I'll hopefully see you at Royston Town on Saturday but you won't see me.

I had nothing to say after my last post on this thread because it appears to have gone off at a tangent to the original subject matter!!

But getting back to Hilling-i mean Harringay Borough, was very pleased with their result because it now means Biggleswade Town can't go above us, thusly saving us from any crazy notion the league may have of relegating four teams!!

im sorry ron but you are first in line to call everyone and anyone cheats, but after your "win" against London Colney many eyebrows where raised especially on here, as somone posted yesterday St Mags couldnt hit a barn door then to score 9 - something smells a little fishy!! it seems you should look a little closer to home for cheats then casting your opinon abouts others.

3Praise i think the stress of your relegation battle is frying your brain.

My last post was typed with tongue firmly placed in cheek!! I have apologised over the teamsheet misunderstanding; and if you check back have wished you luck in your quest!!

And as Tubbsy8 correctly points out i am not a St Mugs fan, come on 3praise get a grip, hold on to your mental facalties: one more result to grind out!!

I think you two may have read 3Praise incorrectly.. either that or I have? He seemed to be pointing to collusion between the two Colney sides that ensured Heath's survival?

That was how I read it anyway

It must be Monday misreads then, but if that was the case, then that makes about as much sense a a one legged man entering an a-r-s-e kicking contest. They hate us and we reciprocate!!

They've only really turned up for one match since that irritating 'My Brother's are professionals' git got the sack and that was against us!!!

*PUBLIC APOLOGY*

I got it wrong and in the heat of the moment, forgot who's alliance was with who, i retract all statments made and will think harder about posts in future.

I wonder if Rhodes would could ever follow suit, when he gets things wrong?!

3praise - Correct me if I'm wrong but I have it on good authority that 'we' were so undermanned on Saturday that 'Sugar' had to step into the breach to make the tea and man the bar. If this is true what is going on at Coles Park these days, you gave the impression that the place was a thriving hub of activity with people falling over themselves to help out and take the Club forward.

i dont know who your informant was Rhodes but i can assure you that was not the case, Josie was away and was well replaced by a good friend of the club, who offered his services free of charge just to be apart of team.

Out of interest Rhodes when you play your "home" games at somone else's home ground who has to clean the changing room after a game, somone from your team or their team?

Firstly in answer to your question this has been raised before and I clean both the home and away changing rooms myself after our 'home' games, you can eat your dinner off the floor afterwards and it gives a good impression to our kind hosts. Secondly I assume you are referring to Harry Hillyards dad manning the bar however I get the impression that you are camouflaging over the cracks, my source was quite clear in stating that he saw 'Sugar' pouring, George Kilikita style, and all but uttering the words one lump or two.

i am sorry to burst your bubble Rhodes but i can assure you that "sugar" was too busy chatting to our guests to be tea boy - or was he just doing an impression of you in your job at the MOD?

3praise - What guests might those be may I ask, I did hear from my source however that the Biggleswade Town Committee came into the 'boardroom' wide eyed asking where the Aladdin's cave of memorabilia was only to be disappointed to find an empty shell, I presume that all my photographs of past and present players have also been taken down from the wall.

Again Rhodes you assume wrong, Is there a post on this forum since you started that has been accurate? you would be hard pressed to find one that has been proven by fact and not hearsay. Rhodes you are starting to loose your title as the great inspector Clueso and are becoming more like Frank Drebin of Police Squad - and Naked gun fame.

You know full well that I haven't assumed wrong as it comes from a very reliable source, it's common knowledge that the memorabilia in 'the boardroom when I was at the Club was like an Aladdin's cave and a magnate to all and sundry particularly away fans, Ged Searson will confirm this as he was like a bee round a honeypot.