Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Haringey Borough FC thread

When was the last time you used a spanner in the kitchen?

Originally Posted By: 3praise
oooo the great inspector remembers my cockney post! what else have you found out columbo?

Well give us a clue where you live then, I put it to you that it's just off the Mile End Road in Glenn Shurety and Stuart Rosemund country. Incidentally I have a question for you that you might be able to assist me with, is the great Alex Read still at Coles Park, a simple yes or no will suffice.

Well lets hope that will be the case, hopefully the half a season going back to his roots over Wanstead Flats on Sunday mornings will have helped Lambourne face his demons as it were following the demoralising experience at Grosvenor Vale and he'll be as good as new. Any idea why the great Alex Read severed ties with the Coles Park Club, try to give a straight answer if you can.

Why do you insist on using 'great' all the time with players that have played at Haringey?

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
......... Lambourne face his demons as it were following the demoralising experience at Grosvenor Vale

Lato won't be pleased with you on his return. You've already supposedly apologised for making remarks like this one. and here you are doing it again.

Chaps - How do you work that one out and leave my children out of it, they're perfectly happy left to their own devices wandering the crime infested streets of Haringey. As for 'the great one' he was at Bedford Valerio United last night in all his glory basking in our 5-2 victory as well as Israel's 4-0 win so how can you feel sorry for him, he even had one of his old team mates turn up enexpectedly from the legendary 80's Super Eagles team to surprise him.

3praise - Well to be honest even that wouldn't have surprised me or Eammon Andrews for that matter. It was like the Ten Commandments again when our car pulled up at the ground and he got out.

3praise - I'm waiting patiently for the Biggleswade United report, did you by any chance speak to RobbieO as I suddenly got a strange burning sensation in both my ears about 9.45. I suppose you look on it more as two points lost than a point gained however Biggleswade are no mugs at the moment and of course 'we' had no Arthur Barker this time to score after 6 seconds, I bet Ged would give his right arm for him at the moment.

3praise is conspicuous by his absence, not only has he failed to post his version of events from Tuesday evening's 2-2 stalemate with Biggleswade United but he hasn't as yet been on to shout about this afternoon's 4-1 victory over Holmer Green from the roof tops. Does anyone find this a little strange.

How come, he is normally on quite regularly, usually on a daily basis.