Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Haringey Borough FC thread

Oh it was definitely sung I remember clearly - it was started by a shaven/bald headed joey deacon who wears a tracksuit and puts in the corner flags and thinks he's a member of the squad!

The worst team you've played, obviously you can't play yourselves. Check the league table-teams at the top deserve to be there, we all deserve to be where we are, which last time I checked put us above you. if you get 6 points and go above us then you'll be better than us.

By the way I didn't realise there were co-ck-er-ny Sparrows out in St Margeretsbury! (U Mug, porkie pies) You lot are radio-rental out there!! applause

We've fought hard this year and tried to play football but when your home pitch is a sloping practically grassless bobbler it's not easy to play the tottenham way!!

Originally Posted By: Ron Burgundy
shaven/bald headed joey deacon who wears a tracksuit and puts in the corner flags and thinks he's a member of the squad!

Every club has their wrong un's Ron but I think we could've worked it out without the Joey Deacon comment eh!

There first substitute when asked by the linesman what his name was pointed to his note book and said i'm that one - it's an absolute joke

So what are you saying, that they played ringers, I think you will find that the Haringey Secretary would use the phrase over his dead body if anyone dared to suggest that.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
There first substitute when asked by the linesman what his name was pointed to his note book and said i'm that one - it's an absolute joke

So what are you saying, that they played ringers, I think you will find that the Haringey Secretary would use the phrase over his dead body if anyone dared to suggest that.

Reminds me of a time we visited Clapton a couple of season's. They tried to bring on a sub and he couldn't remember his name. He wasn't sharp enough to point at one of the names on the ref's teamsheet, so he put his top back on and sat down! We should already have been concerned, as when a group of Clapton players arrived before the game and asked us where the home changing rooms were!

Thank you for your support Rhodes, as you said our secretary would never let anything like that occur. It seems Colney heath dont like people shouting at them "you are going down" but in the same breath they like to accuse other clubs of doing wrong.

3praise - That's okay, I do support the Club afterall.

Having spoken to our chairman, it would seem that errors were made on the team sheet which changed the goalkeepers name on the referee's copy but not on our copy. I apologise for my misinterpretation blush However i stand by the wingers and substitutes comments and that it is a well known fact that in recent seasons your team has changed drastically at the end to escape relegation!

There is no way that the team we played on Tuesday would be in trouble!!

Ron, if you look on our website you will see the same names on that sheet for the past 10-11 weeks, like i have been saying for quite a while - we are a team in progress and foundations are being laid this season for future seasons. if you did your research a bit more Ron you would have seen this and not spoke with such stupidity.

Originally Posted By: 3praise
if you look on our website

Now isn't it satisfying to be able to say that, it's music to my ears.

again ill say it this year is a building year for Haringey Boro' and a good consistant website is something that as been throughly worked on and is now evidence of good works!

So what was 'Sugar's' problem before then with the old one when it was kept up to date by the second, sorry micro second, and the World and its wife knew when the likes of Tommy Catania so much as blew his nose. Who maintains the Website now out of interest and did the Club have to buy the domain name, ie www.haringeyboroughfc.com

Top secret information Rhodes!! I dont think there was anything against the old website apart from it maybe being a little too full on - did you ever ask Tommy Catania if he wanted everyone to know what he had for breakfast? - but if the club is going to move forwards then a new website was in order.

So what was 'Sugar's' problem before then with the old one when it was kept up to date by the second, sorry micro second, and the World and its wife knew when the likes of Tommy Catania so much as blew his nose.

You've answered your own question there.

The answer to the question is that 'Sugar' is a control freak of the very highest magnitude making the likes of Doug Ellis, Ken Bates and to a lesser degree Simon Jordan at Crystal Palace seems hands off in comparison.

Originally Posted By: Potters Bar Town FC
Surely it is up to a Chairman to run a club however he sees fit.

Run it into the ground you mean, everyone knows the Club should and could be a monster if run properly.

Originally Posted By: Potters Bar Town FC
Surely it is up to a Chairman to run a club however he sees fit.

Run it into the ground you mean, everyone knows the Club should and could be a monster if run properly.

A bit like Kentish Town Then biglaugh

Maldini - I'm not with you, Kentish Town have just as much potential to progress as Haringey Borough, the only difference being that they are allowed to with no Doug Ellis, Ken Bates and Simon Jordan style interference from the Chairman.

Maldini - I'm not with you, Kentish Town have just as much potential to progress as Haringey Borough, the only difference being that they are allowed to with no Doug Ellis, Ken Bates and Simon Jordan style interference from the Chairman.

Rhodes, He sacked you Get over it mad, move on with your life and stop slagging Haringey and Sugar off AND PERHAPS THE POSTERS ON HERE WOULD TAKE YOU MORE SERIOUSLY

You have to hand it to Haringey Borough for finally getting their house in order where their new singing all dancing Website is concerned, the report is already up from yesterday's crucial 2-0 win over Biggleswade Town:

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=games&s=details&ID=5259&conf=&div=