Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Haringey Borough FC thread

ElectricEye - Thanks for that very interesting summary, I can't wait to read John Bacon's version of events in Thursday's Tottenham Journal or 3praise's version if 'Sugar' lifts his Mugabe style ban on him coming on here to post. Who was the Referee out of interest, it sounds like he had a shocker and 'we' did well to get a draw after falling behind as well as going down to nine men.

I haven't checked the new all singing all dancing Haringey Website as yet but here is yesterday's match report from the Tring Athletic perspective:

http://www.tafc.co.uk/report.php?fixture_id=460&PHPSESSID=af42986609fe7ca0c690c7e84ef1749f

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I haven't checked the new all singing all dancing Haringey Website as yet but here is yesterday's match report from the Tring Athletic perspective:

http://www.tafc.co.uk/report.php?fixture_id=460&PHPSESSID=af42986609fe7ca0c690c7e84ef1749f

Why haven't you checked "your club's" website yet. Surely you would read your own club's site before the opposition's?

No not necessarily, I am so used to it never being updated that it has sadly become second nature not to check it however I have since done so and how nice it was to see it there in black and white or should I say green and white, compliments to whoever it is who is doing the work.

3praise - Is it true that 'Sugar' has banned you from posting on here pending his ridiculous complaint to the SSML which was referred to the London FA, if so I rest my case.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
3praise - Is it true that 'Sugar' has banned you from posting on here pending his ridiculous complaint to the SSML which was referred to the London FA, if so I rest my case.

clip Rods, I think you'll find that what you've responded to is, in fact, a post by 3praise.

I think what Harringay do at the end of each season is a joke!! We played them last night and deserved all 3 points really. They're heavily accented italian goalkeeper answering to the name of Riccardo was down on the team sheet as Tom Brown. There first substitute when asked by the linesman what his name was pointed to his note book and said i'm that one - it's an absolute joke!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note to any St Margetsbury fans - remember when you beat us in the last minute at your place with a last minute miss hit cross fluke and you were all chanting going down at us as we walked off the pitch, have a look at the league table guys and enjoy!!!!!!!

Originally Posted By: Ron Burgundy
They're heavily accented italian goalkeeper answering to the name of Riccardo was down on the team sheet as Tom Brown.

The Harringey match report lists the keeper as Roberto Gagliardi la Gala, probably too big a name to fit onto the team sheet!

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=games&s=details&ID=5739&conf=&div=

Ron Burgundy what are you going on about? What team sheet are you going on about - Goalkeeper Tom Brown?

Haringeys Italian goalkeeper is Roberto Gagliardi la Gala (sounds alittle bit like he might be Itailian). The sub goalkeeper was Jamie Brown. So before shouting your mouth off - get your facts right.

Haringey should have taken all three points - dominated the game for the first 25 minutes but them let Coleny back into the game slightly, then by the end of the game were lucky to get the point.

Coleny only had about 3 chances in the whole game but haringey did not come out fighting in the second half - let in a poor goal and still did not really get going. Scored a scrappy goal at the end to get a lucky point. Haringey's worst performance for quite a long time.

its funny you should have the great ron burgundy as your username and you come from colney heath as like him you guys think you are better then you actually are!! its a shame you had to come on and say what you did as i wasnt going to say much about last nights game, but hey now you have: How many shots on target did Colney heath have last night? I would fathom a guess at 1 maybe 2 where as Haringey had 7 in the 1st half alone. it wasnt the prettiest game but stooping down to the level of long ball humpers such as yourselves is never going to be pretty! again i say its a shame that you had to come on and say what you did because overall Haringeys stay at Colney heath was a pleasent and comfortable one.

Guys i was merely commenting on the well known fact that every season you end up in relegation trouble, then with practically a whole new team, escape. Fair play to you and i wish you luck in the last two games-especially if you get above St Margaretsbury!! I wouldn't say we think we're better than we are-sixth from bottom is about right especially as 7 of our current 1st team squad started the first reserve league game of the season. When you're down in the poo you survive however you can!!

But I have to say Ginola that if you guys did sing that then you're not going to get a lot of sympathy from people! Over a full season the league table doesn't really lie I hate to say.. and thats coming from an honoury 'Maggite'.

Was going to say that didn't sound like you lot! Maybe nutty Joe the Chin.....?