Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Haringey Borough FC thread

An interesting match report from 'our' game at Amersham yesterday, I see the trio of Lambourne, Rolle and Maher all played so the result is no surprise:

http://haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=games&s=details&ID=15127&conf=&div=

3praise - I'm sure Simple Pieman won't mind me posting his link from yesterday's game at Spratleys Meadow on this thread incase you miss it, I bet you wish you threw that sickie now:

http://pieandmushypeas.blogspot.com/2007/11/amersham-town-fc.html

3praise - Here's a sneak preview of the Tottenham Journal coverage of our game at Amersham Town last Saturday, I bumped into Johnnie Flynn in Bruce Grove last night and he said he made it to the game unlike you:

http://www.tottenhamjournal.co.uk/content/haringey/tottenhamjournal/sport/story.aspx?brand=HCEJOnline&category=sportfootball&tBrand=northlondon24&tCategory=sporttwgj&itemid=WeED28%20Nov%202007%2012%3A21%3A13%3A253

Quote:

URGENT NOTICE DECEMBER 1st MATCH BETWEEN OUR FIRST XI AND HODDESDON TOWN HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO WATERLOGGED PITCH

To note from 'our' Website

There has been a lot of Rain Rhodes.

Are KTFC gearing up for the half time field events this coming summer during the Athletics season?

I cannot wait to see that.

3praise - That goes without saying. Also I am currently in deep negotiations with our illustrious neighbours trying to arrange a pre-season friendly in July or August that will fill the place, I don't see why Barnet should get all the action every year infact I have suggested that Arsenal Reserves play their home fixtures at the Copthall Stadium instead which will no doubt go down like a lead balloon in the corridors of power at Underhill.

Originally Posted By: FootballMan
giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle
Your lack of knowldege of anything higher than Step 6 is truly astounding, clip Rods!

What do you mean, are you saying that Arsenal Reserves wouldn't be cleared to play at the Copthall Stadium, I don't think so!

Where does it say that then, Arsenal didn't say anything to me when I tabled the idea at a meeting

Afternoon all...

Just to keep "Rhodes" happy.... here I am...!

All seriousness though....

It's been an absolute pleasure to work with such a fine set of lads.

Their attitude and commitment have been fantastic and I haven't needed to make as many signings as I first though I would have to. They are all hungry to learn and improve and there are no ego's or negative attitudes.

Although I respect all the other teams in the division, I believe that I have inherited a squad capable of challening for the championship...

Come May, and if we continue the good form, we go up, with some luck and hard work....we will go on to compete at the top of the Premier, especially with the players who are due to sign over the summer.

With regards to the Chairman, I speak as I find and he has been superb in every way. I admire his enthusiasm and hard work, and that goes to all the unsung heroes running the club.

Plans have been submitted to the council re stadium development, sponsors are interested, new kit and training equipment have arrived and all promises have been kept.

I feel privaliged and proud to be the manager of Haringey Borough FC and I hope that continues for some time to come.

Finally, I read a comment that "I walk when things don't go my way. I will give that "poster" the pleasure of biting, oooopsss sorry replying to his/her comment.

Never once have I walked out on a club. Any manager or Chairman I have worked with will tell you that over the last 20 years involvement of non league football, I have been loyal and always given 120% to the cause. If ever I have left a club mid way through a season (as a player), it it because I have received an offer I could not refuse and have a family to support..

There you go..(deep breath)

Best regards to all

Fenny

(PS...apologies for any spelling mistakes....spell check doesn't work on my PC..!)

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Welcome back, Al. I'll pop over to one of your games soon. Would have been there Saturday but for the weather!

Crawler, anyway you were only coming to Coles Park on Saturday to collect an envelope from Johnny Flynn with £20 inside.

Originally Posted By: Fenny
With regards to the Chairman, I speak as I find and he has been superb in every way. I admire his enthusiasm and hard work

Yeah, right!

Originally Posted By: Fenny
Plans have been submitted to the council re stadium development, sponsors are interested, new kit and training equipment have arrived and all promises have been kept.

'Sugar' won't thank you for posting that knowing full well that I could quite easily get them torn up and thrown in the bin, obviously I won't though so don't worry.

That's irrelevant as I wouldn't dream of doing so, I'm just saying that 'Sugar' won't appreciate Allan Fenn posting that sort of information on here and I bet he receives a severe dressing down on Saturday at Sun Postal Sports, if 'Sugar's' there that is.