Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Haringey Borough FC thread

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I see 'we' have today appointed a new Manager, er Allan who!

The Club is delighted to announce that Allan Fenn has been appointed Manager with immediate effect. Allan's record as a player at many levels of the game is well known as is his successful Managerial career with both Ilford and Redbridge.

Upon learning of Allan's return from abroad and his desire to get back into a managerial role the Directors quickly made contact and agreement was reached so swiftly that Allan was even able to attend the Club's Tuesday night training session where his appointment was greeted enthusiastically and he was able to meet with many of the players.

IT IS HOPED THAT ALL THE SQUAD WILL BE AVAILABLE TO ATTEND THE COLES PARK TRAINING SESSION ON THURSDAY 1st NOVEMBER AND THE CLUB LOOKS FORWARD TO THE FIRST GAME "UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT" WHEN CRANFIELD UNITED VISIT COLES PARK ON SATURDAY.

Expect a few changes Rhodes he knows plenty of player's, Alan's a good young manager who Won the Ryman Division Two with Ilford, If I were a betting man Whoever finishes above Haringey now will win it.

Brilliant appointment! And, even better, Fenny is no stranger to the Fansfocus forums. If clip Rods thought he had taken some stick up until now, wait until Fenny gets stuck into him!

Mr. Achillea clearly has his mind set on taking Haringey forward. Well done, Sir! Hoddesdon - you have serious challengers for your title.

(PS - the fact that clip Rods said "Allan who" tells you all you need to know about his football knowledge. I rest my case!)

Can I add my thoughts to this? Allan Fenn is great choice for Haringey. Sure fire success for the Borough now! Well done Aki

Does anyone happen to know if he is any relation to Peter Fenn, the guy who worked with Nicholas Parsons on the Sale of the Century.

No idea, but he's going to improve things at Coles Park!

Horace - I'll believe it when I see it!

He's an ACHIEVER, not just a would be top coach over-hyped by a besotted admirer!

Originally Posted By: Horace
Can I add my thoughts to this? Allan Fenn is great choice for Haringey. Sure fire success for the Borough now! Well done Aki

Lets see if 3praise agrees when he next comes on, I think it is a panic measure and Ged should have been given longer, afterall 'we're' still second in the table

clip Rods, Allan Fenn is without doubt the best manager Haringey Borough have appointed for years. He was very unfortunate that Dean Holdsworth became available to Redbridge meaning his early and unceremonious exit from that club in the summer. Hopefully, his personal problems are sorted out now and the club can look forward to a successful period.

Well I wish him all the best at Haringey

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Well I wish him all the best at Haringey

There are some dark forces at work as I didn't post this, can NeutralFan or Wader investigate

There don't seem to be any options that show post edit history or anything?

Thanks for the support gentleman . I believe all our christmases have come at once and i hope we will be pulling up trees from herein although the appointment may scupper my sinister plan to destroy a club that should have made it to the premiership over the last 3 years. I'm sure that if i pressed the flesh globally i could have got the club a dispensation and perhaps Platini could have by passed all promotion requirements and insisted that we took our rightful place in the upper echelons of professional football . No? oh all right then we will have to follow the conventional route!!! PS Alan is not picking the team on Saturday so if there is any particular person on here who wants to slag him off before he has started then hold fire until the following game.