Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Haringey Borough FC thread

Is it hearsay though, we'll see how long it takes for 'Sugar' to upset him!

Football Man - You were home early again tonight, did you go to Waltham Forest v Edgware Town today

So you were at Coles Park again, it's becoming your second home

Originally Posted By: Football Man
We all have flaws, clip Rods. Fenny's flaw is that he does tend to overdo the "throwing a wobbly" and it perhaps loses its impetus as a motivational tool, whereas your flaw is that you are a complete prat who thinks he's on to something because he's got wind of some information that he thinks nobody else knows! In fact, no, your flaw is that you are a complete prat - end of sentence!

FM talks sense. Cec, take time out on this one until you can get the facts for yourself. You don't want to overstretch yourself and get out of your depth again like you did with the Gordon Boateng thread.

Wader - Actually I have only just seen Football Man's post that you quoted as I must have missed it on Saturday in all the excitement of our 6-0 win at New Bradwell St Peter. Strangely enough though I disagree more with your post, if that's possible, than I do his, how you can say that Football Man talks sense is beyond me however, surprise, surprise, I see there's method in your madness when you mention 'your friend' Gordon Boateng, you just won't let it go will you.

Tony sadly hasn't been included in our first team squad for the last four or five games but that's no reflection on him or his ability as he has done nothing wrong, competition for places is 'cut throat' at the moment and you only need to take a look at the league table to see why.

I think I mentioned to you that I did inform Tony recently of your keen interest in him as I felt it my duty to do so however he laughed in my face and said that he bleeds sky blue having been born and bred in Kentish Town and wouldn't leave for love nor money.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Tony sadly hasn't been included in our first team squad for the last four or five games

So he's been bombed out, in other words.

he laughed in my face

Don't we all?

he bleeds sky blue

Coventry supporter?

and wouldn't leave for love nor money.

I'm not too sure, Wader a couple of Russian brasses and £300 should do it!!

A difficult one.

Here's the deal, whilst I'm not prepared to throw the availability of my wife into the equation, I was hoping that an absence of questioning on what he had for breakfast and the colour of his underpants might persuade him!

how is the new manager at Haringey doing?

looking at the table has Haringey got worse since thew departure of Ged searson or the teams around just all of a sudden got better?

Hi Rhodes!!!! im back!!

Hi 3Praise. Hows it going?

So far its started well for the new manager.

Haringey Borough 3 - 2 Cranfield

Haringey Borough 3 - 2 Bedford

Anyway, its not a competition with the old manager, Lets just hope he does well and the club move forward.

Originally Posted By: 3praise
Hi Rhodes!!!! im back!!

So I see. Actually I was sure that you were Ged as you mysteriously vanished off the face of the earth as soon as 'Sugar' ruthlessly and unceremoniously showed him the door!

Actually I was sure that you were Ged

Well done Rhodesy, you worked it out at last!!

Surely not, I don't believe 3praise is Ged