Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Haringey Borough FC thread

The development plans were not secret - Aki told me about them last time I spoke to him.

Originally Posted By: Tubbsy8
Come on clip how could you do that?

Why don'y you ask 'Sugar' that question next time you see him, was he not at your game on Tuesday night by the way.

Originally Posted By: Tubbsy8
Come on clip how could you do that? Sounds like a school boy boast to me!

Tubbsy8 - In answer to your question I'm sure you will be familiar with some of the names on the list below as I believe you move in similar circles to 'Sugar'. This includes the MP for Wood Green and Hornsey, the Chief of Police in Haringey, the Reverend Nims Obunge and the Cabinet Member for Police at Haringey Council to name a few. Obviously I only need to press the reply to all key and mention that I strongly believe there are sinister goings on at Coles Park and 'Sugar's' 'grand plans' will go up in a puff of smoke. These incidentally include a glass front stand of Waterloo Station proportions in an area of mass deprivation and crime:

Sent: 16 April 2007 15:11
To: Haringey CPCG
Cc: Andrew Hislop; Andrew Renetha; Bill Guy; Brown Sue; Canver Nilgun; Chairs Forum Rep for Haringey; Chris Hannington; Craig.Middleton; Croot Jean; Elizabeth Kenwothy; Dermot McDermot; eric Monk; Fred Williams; Fred Williams - HCPCG; fredwilliams; gill prager; Gladstone Virgo; Haughton Paulette; John Hajdu; john leeson; John Oakes; Kiani Ayten; Kowalska Claire; Kurdish Advice Centre; nevil hartley; Pam.Morgan; Patel Jayanti; Paul Stephenson; Peter Thompson; reg rice; Rhishikesh Bhatt; Rhodes, Cliff Mr; Sally Mustoe; samuel.wynter; Sean Sweeney; tim rees; yaarub; Ullah Abdal; Tracey Williams; Nims Obunge; Anne McCauley; E Coyne; Tracey Coulton; Peray ahmet; Marion Morris; Charles Bosworth; kirsten.hearn EFIBA A∿ Janay Crockrain; sabba-melissa kerr-armstrong; Simon.O'Brien; Viv Manheim; Chris Hannington; Natasha Porter; chico; FEATHERSTONE, Lynne; Joanne McCartney; Keno Ogbo; Souad Akbur; Efiba Efua; Lawerence Hansenbay
Subject: Public Notice

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

Sent: 16 April 2007 15:11
To: Haringey CPCG
Cc: Andrew Hislop; Andrew Renetha; Bill Guy; Brown Sue; Canver Nilgun; Chairs Forum Rep for Haringey; Chris Hannington; Craig.Middleton; Croot Jean; Elizabeth Kenwothy; Dermot McDermot; eric Monk; Fred Williams; Fred Williams - HCPCG; fredwilliams; gill prager; Gladstone Virgo; Haughton Paulette; John Hajdu; john leeson; John Oakes; Kiani Ayten; Kowalska Claire; Kurdish Advice Centre; nevil hartley; Pam.Morgan; Patel Jayanti; Paul Stephenson; Peter Thompson; reg rice; Rhishikesh Bhatt; Rhodes, Cliff Mr; Sally Mustoe; samuel.wynter; Sean Sweeney; tim rees; yaarub; Ullah Abdal; Tracey Williams; Nims Obunge; Anne McCauley; E Coyne; Tracey Coulton; Peray ahmet; Marion Morris; Charles Bosworth; kirsten.hearn EFIBA A∿ Janay Crockrain; sabba-melissa kerr-armstrong; Simon.O'Brien; Viv Manheim; Chris Hannington; Natasha Porter; chico; FEATHERSTONE, Lynne; Joanne McCartney; Keno Ogbo; Souad Akbur; Efiba Efua; Lawerence Hansenbay

Subject: X Factor applicants 2007 - Refused

rhodes on X Factor auditions would be interesting. I wonder what he would sing?

I was thinking Oh my Darling Clement(Temile)ine.

Talking of X Factor I take it we will all be supporting 'Same Difference' on Saturday in the final

don't watch it so doesn't worry me who wins as whoever it is will still sell bag loads of singles through us. I watch the auditions mainly to see the people who think they are really good but are awful get told they are awful then rant about it.

Originally Posted By: Lato
don't watch it so doesn't worry me who wins as whoever it is will still sell bag loads of singles through us.

That's interesting, so you work in the record industry then

Can anyone confirm if 'our' game with Brache Sparta is definitely going ahead this afternoon, what has happened to Haringey's mouthpiece 3praise lately

Thanks for the suggestion but very much doubt anybody will be there yet, our back garden is frozen solid so I doubt it will be on.

A fairly comfortable win for 'us' today by the sounds of it, Allan Fenn must be delighted with the positive start he has made:

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=games&s=details&ID=18089&conf=&div=

I happened to bump into Johnny Flynn yesterday in Tottenham High Road and we had an interesting chat. He said that 'our' game with Brache Sparta last Saturday was like something out of Boca Juniors v River Plate with a mass brawl and red and yellow cards being brandished like confetti throughout the afternoon, I can't wait to read about it in the Tottenham Journal tomorrow.

Johnny then went on to surprisingly divulge that 'we' have started to pay 'our' players considerable sums with brown envelopes flying in all directions, no doubt Allan Fenn is behind this and I'll be interested to get 3praise's view next time he comes on once he has finished his Christmas shopping.

3praise - Here's some news for you hot off the press. Lord Triesman of Tottenham has just been appointed as Chairman of the FA, drop him a line once he's got his feet under the table asking to help 'us' and be sure to mention my name. Good luck.